View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:43 AM   #13
hornicus

Jack and Adam unlocked the room with joe inside. They entered and jack started getting dressed. Joe asked what was going on, and Adam began to explain. Joe now understood the situation, and remained silent. Jack went to the kitchen in search of his parents.

"hey mum, thought you had left".
"yeah, wedid, but you father forgot the booking papers."
"oh, ok" responded jack.
His motger obgiously spotted that he was sweating at was flushed, as she asked if he was alright. He played it down, saying it was just a scary movie he'd been watching. But then Jack's father started heading towards the room, insed which were hidden Adam and Joe. He entrered, and stopped, turned around and glared at Jack.
"Fuck Fuck Fuck" was all Jack could think.
"What on earth are you doing Jack?"
"Dad, it's not what it looks like. "
"then please explain, because i dont get it!"
Jack's head hung from his shoulders, and as he raised it to look at his father, he looked into the room and saw no sign of joe or Adam...
"Jack, i have told you too many time, just because we are leaving you alone, does not give you the right to play on your damned xbox for the entire time!"
Oh! Right, sorry dad. Here-" jack walked into the room and handed his father the controllers. He saw Joe and Adam hiding behind the sofa, but not very well.
"Derek, we're gonna be late!" called his mother.
"Ok hun, im coming!"
Both parents left the house, and the car left the drive.
Jack went back to joe and Adam, but now they really had disappeared. He suddenly.felt a powerful shove, and was forced onto the sofa. Strong hands held him still, while he was tied in place.
Adam finished tieing him in place, and joe stood up.
"Since youre parents nearly caught us, we think you need punishing!" sad Joe, with a sadistic smile on his face...

Will do anything except: family, permanent, shit, excruciating pain/injury , vandalism, and anything in daytime public.

Please pm me any dares, preferably extreme, public and night-time, oh, and please ensure they have a high probability of causing me to be seen/caught!
If you defeat my "beyond extreme" challenge then i will reward you very well!
hornicus is offline   Reply With Quote