Thread: Pam's Story
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #15
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part Six

A sharp pang of nervousness raced across Pam's mind.

"Let's start easy." Daniel said.

Daniel ordered her to pose sexily. "It isn't that bad," Pam kept reminding herself, "It could be worse."

She was right. Therefore, things got worse. "Strip to your underwear!" he commanded.

She was, as the cliche goes, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

There already were pictures of her. Some of the pictures she had already taken today. Some of them were what got her into this mess in the first place. Now she was being asked to make more pictures. On one hand, if she did so he would have more to blackmail her with. On the other hand, if he refused, he could release all of the photographs. "Aaargh! Why did this happen to me?!" she thought to herself.

She gingerly shedded her outer garments, revealing her pink bra and panties.

She continued posing, and though Daniel would never reveal it, he was immensely happy the way these things were turning out.

After about five minutes of posing, she complained, "Master, may I sit down now. My feet are tired from all this posing."

"Silence!" He boomed "Just for that, slut, I order you to strip completely."

"What?!"

"Do it!"

She very slowly, daintily, and overall dejectedly removed her bra. Then her panties.

Never, ever, he she done this kind of thing. This was the first time she had let anyone, anyone at all see her naked.

She instinctively put her legs together, and covered her breasts.

"Who told you that you could do that?! Keep posing, slave. Keep posing."

She did so, and never felt worse in her life.

Shyness had always been a big part of her, and this was like an ultamite torture.