View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 07:59 AM   #4
hornicus

Jack looked at Adam, who looked back at him, both teens smiling.
"Ok, Joe. Are you sure? I'll give you one oportunity to back out, and that is now."
"yes, im doing it" replied joe, with a touch of uncertainty in his voice.
" ok, this will be three part dare" Adam stated.
"ok..." came the worried reply
"Firstly, give us both handjobs. Then suck us both off, and finally, let us both fuck you"
"No," shuddered joe. " Thats too much. All adam had to do was walk about outside..."
Jack jumped in then, "look joe, i will let you win the entire game, and get the prize if you do this...and let us dp you."
"What? No-way!"
"Joe, you have to do the dare...you can do it willingly or we can tie you down and force you to do it, but then we'll dp you anyway, and you wont win." came Jack's reply.
"I dont have an option, do i?"
"Yeh, you can win, or be force fucked..."
"ok...i'll do it."
Joe moved in between Jack and Adam, and started stroking their penises. This was the most gay thing any of them had done, and all three enjoyed it. Adam, after only four minutes started to moan quietly, Jack soon followed suit. Within another minute, Adam came on Joe's hand, and all over his chest. Jack, seeing this, came as well, but his powerful cock launched the semen into joe's face. Joe went to wipe it off, and allowed himslef a small feeling of happiness. But he had to maintain that he wasnt enjoying this, so simply said "ewww."
Joe slowly moved closer towards Adam, and lowered his head onto Adam's throbbing dick. He began to suck. All he could taste was semen and sweat, but realised he was enjoying the experience immensley, and sucked harder and faster. Jack was watching all of this, and began to stroke his own dick. This carried on for nearly fifteen minutes, when Adam came. Joe felt the semen enter his mouth, ans was about to spit it out, when Adam grabbed the back of his head, and pushed him onto the dick, causing Joe to gag until he swallowed.
He only spent two minute sucking off Jack, before jack said "thats enough, i wont make you eat my cum. What im gonna do is make you...

Will do anything except: family, permanent, shit, excruciating pain/injury , vandalism, and anything in daytime public.

Please pm me any dares, preferably extreme, public and night-time, oh, and please ensure they have a high probability of causing me to be seen/caught!
If you defeat my "beyond extreme" challenge then i will reward you very well!
hornicus is offline   Reply With Quote