View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #20
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrider View Post
What drives you ? What makes you get up every morning ?

What do you dream of ?
What drives you?
Hm... I suppose it's the idea that one day, everything will fall into place. And I don't mean just accidentally, or by coincidence, but the point at which I'm relatively happy with all aspects of my life; to finally achieve contentment.

What makes you get up every morning?
The fact that I have no choice The only thing that'll make me get up is the thought that I can go have breakfast and read the paper. Otherwise, I'd just stay in my bed for hours. It's ever so cosy :3 If I'm actually answering the question properly, I'd say it's the thought of being around people. Whilst I like my own
space, I do like being around other people and having a laugh.

What do you dream of?
Quite simply, being successful. Having a career I enjoy (and am good at) and is preferably something a bit different, maybe involving travelling or a job where the requirements change a lot (for example, interpreting or other language-y careers.) Similiarly, getting a good degree and becoming at least bilingual, trilingual if possible ^^ I also dream of falling in love, getting married etc. :3 (but not children because I'm much too selfish for that.)

Thank you for the questions

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote