View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #9
karisub

I've never squirted from intercourse or oral or masturbation. I'm capable of becoming extremely wet but I've never seen evidence of squirting during the above activities. Having said that, my Domme does force me to squirt. So far it's involved my orgasms being denied for 2-3 days and a toy she uses on me that I assume directly stimulates my g spot. It's metal, curved and is rounded on both ends with one end being bigger than the other. She uses the smaller end to get me close to orgasm then will switch to the bigger. As I get close, my pelvis arches up so my butt is off the mattress. My mouth also forms an O that I don't do during normal orgasms. Its a bit comical actually. I assume it's the intensity of the pleasure that causes it. The squirt itself is a small fountain of fluid that is similar to my natural lubricant but thinner and more watery. The orgasm that accompanies them is much more violent and explosive than anything I've ever felt and there's a definite peeing or letting go sensation though the fluid isnt urine. Mistress will force me to have several before allowing me to rest and I nearly always take a nap afterward. I've so far always woken up very very horny for whatever reason and Mistress allows me to maturbate normally. I don't know if it's the experience that causes the horniness or something hormonal or chemical.

Dislikes: serious pain, poop play, blood play, intentional cutting
karisub is offline   Reply With Quote