View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:58 PM   #462
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
You continue to impress and thrill me with your dares and your endurance, Brittany. And I'm really glad that Reagan has fully taken on her role as your Mistress and is so good at doing so. I'm very happy to see you two together, and I'm glad I had some small part in that. :-)

Here is a longer-term dare I think you will like.

Get an empty wine bottle. The champagne bottles are best, but any will do. Or a large water bottle, like a Perrier or something like that. Put on your highest heels, but not boots, but otherwise be naked. Take the bottle, and put it in the middle of the room. Then squat over the bottle, feet a touch wider then shoulder length, and place the tip of the bottle just inside your ass.

Now, here is where the fun begins. You are to remain squatting over the bottle, keeping your hands on your neck. As your thighs weaken, your body weight will force you down onto the bottle. You can try to keep yourself up, but eventually you will tire again, and slide down again. As you slide down, the bottle gets bigger, and thus starts to stretch your ass. You are not to use your arms to hold yourself up either. The more tired your thighs become, the lower you will slide down the bottle. Stay that way for 3 hours, or until the bottle is buried deep into your ass, and your ass cheeks are touching the floor.

To make things a little more interesting, prepare the bottle with a small bit of lube along the neck and flare of the bottle. That will allow it to slide in easier, and thus gape you that much more.

For a bit more of a punishment, use toothpaste or hot sauce as the lube.

Write a full report for us after you are done.
I like this, but I'm worried about losing my balance and tearing my ass by inadvertently forcing it in. I'll think of some ways to prevent this, but does anyone else have any ideas? Or is this just not a good idea?

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote