View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #453
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
I will offer a little extra advice
1. never buy second hand stuff you have no guarantee its safe
2. no matter what type of equipment you buy never the path between electrodes to cross the chest (no nipple to nipple) shocks. if you want to shock the nipple place electrodes on either side of the nipple.
3. violet wands are made of fairly tough glass but can break so take care there are some adapters for them which are designed for insertion but if your not sure don't insert it as it could mean a very embarrassing trip to A+E
4. start with the sticky pad type electrodes first just to get a feel of how britteny reacts to it and reagan should try it herself to as there is often no outside indication as to how painful it really is everyone has different tolerances to electricity
5. again I strongly suggest first aid /CPR training as even with the best of care accidents can happen and you will be in a wet enviroment (pussy juice is something like 95%+ water and salts very conductive) and have a healthcheck before you start no point buying a TENS unit only to find you can't use it cause you have a heart problem you didn't know about.
any questions feel free to PM me and I will see if I can answer them
Thank you so much! We'll both get physicals before buying any electrical toys. And both of us are CPR certified.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote