View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #36
Spanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebooty View Post

A story huh? That's an interesting idea, actually. If anyone were to write about that I guess I'd be the perfect candidate.
Maybe we can come up with a dare espacially for you. I mean... teddy bears are cute and innocent. Noone would think of something sexual when they see you walking around with one... and yet it is...
I guess, my mind is already working on something.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebooty View Post

Sure, I don't mind! Thanks for your interest.

-Yes, it's more arousing if I use two. It's difficult to orgasm that way but it teases me, forces me to control myself, and feels amazing.

-Depends. I usually get naked, but there are times where I don't even have to lose the clothes, rubbing is enough.

-Definitely! I won a big bear at Chuck E. Cheese's not too long ago and all I could think about was how it would feel. That's why I picked it out over any of the other things they had on display.

-Now that last one I have never done. But that's an awesome idea, wouldn't mind trying it!
Awesome, you really won a big bear once
That might be worth a story!

Would you say, that those teddy bears are more then just (sex)toys at the time you play with them?
I mean: If it was just the feeling that turend you on, it does not need to be a stuffed animal, anything that feels like that would do.
But if it has to be a stuffed animal, that makes me think there is more behind it, something on your mind. Like some sort of little 'role play' maybe.

i.e.: Most people give their teddies a name, as if they had a character of their own. So I can imagine that it might be a turn on playing with them, as if they were 'alive' and would actually enjoy the gorgeousness of your naked body, while you rub them all over it.... erm, I'm getting carried away...

But that would lead me to my next question: Do you sometimes even moan their names?

Oh well, maybe it's just my fantasy and I'm all wrong...
However you see, for some reason I'm really interested in that. Actually I'd like to see those lucky fellas.
Spanner is offline   Reply With Quote