View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

how does this sound? I've tried to take inspiration from all the ideas.

"To whom it may concern

First let me thank you in advance. Also if at any time you decide not to help me with this simply give the letter back to him and ask him to leave.

I am writing this letter to you to ask for your help. The person who gave this letter to you is my boyfriend. I came home the other day to find him wearing my lingerie. It seemed that the best way to avoid this is for him to have some of his own. But I would also like to punish him, and humiliate him for stealing my lingerie.

Please could you pick out some really feminine lingerie for him. My size is (could you insert you're sizes here please), and he seemed happy enough in that. If you could make this as humiliating an experience for him as possible I would really appreciate it. Feel free to call him whatever you wish.

He knows what this letter says, and if you ask he'll be able to tell you what his budget is.

Finally, could you sign this letter when he has got his new lingerie. He knows that if he returns without proof that someone has seen this letter he will receive far worse treatment from me.

Thank you for your time,

Jessie"

28/male/uk

Punishments: Spanking, Slight Public, Anal, cum eating/cei

Limits: Very Public, Permanent, Very Painful, Pee, Poo, Body writing, shaving, showing my face

If you want a dare PM me, and you can always PM dares to me.

PM me any cei or joi video and I will complete it.
wamasissyslut is offline   Reply With Quote