View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

A letter from a friend before.

Dear Helper,
My friend here has lost a bet to me and needs your help to suffer the consequences. Due to factors beyond my control, I cannot be there to see him complete it.If you are in any way uncomfortable, please refer him to someone he can get the help he needs. Thank you for your time. I have listed rules for his day listed in order of importance. If any rules contradict, the first rule listed applies:
1) HE IS NOT TO READ OR KNOW THE CONTENTS OF THIS LETTER!
2) Helpers will draw a card from a deck of cards. His humiliation ends when all four suits have been drawn, but consequences will be repeated as drawn. One card drawn per person.
-diamonds-- he must kneel down and kiss your feet/shoes
-spades -- he must act like a dog -- eat from the floor, bark, etc. (preferably at a restaurant)
-hearts -- he must wear any food or drink on his head/face -- not on his costume though! have him change into an outfit of your choice. ketchup, ranch dressing, chocolate syrup, pies in the face -- make a shopping list for him to go get if needed. Any helpers he asks who are currently working and unable to leave may either have him meet you at a place and time of your choice or have someone else pie, slime and otherwise make a mess of him.
-clubs -- are wild, you choose something embarrassing for him to doPlease allow him to photograph you with the card drawn as proof all four have been chosen.
3) He must wear my pink fairy Halloween costume at all times, unless otherwise instructed by helpers. If he is not wearing it now, it is a penalty.
4) Females rule! -- anything a woman instructs/dares him to do, he must do (within reason).He is your jester, do with him as you please. Any failure to follow instructions is a penalty.Without your creative additions, this punishment will be too short.
5) Males drool! -- he must do the opposite of what men helpers tell him to do,so be sure to tell him opposite of what you want him to do! Failure is a penalty.
6) PENALTIES -- Breaking a rule results in one or more penalties of the helper's choice and these must be videotaped/photographed and posted on-line (by the helper if they want). In random order, penalties include: A) get drag queen makeup put on him (at a MAC store if needed), B) make and wear a big sign that reads "loser!" around his neck, C) get his nails done -- painted, press-on nails, or at a salon, your choice, D) get one or more pies smashed in his face, E) legs shaved or waxed, F) try-on/buy and wear other girlie things: lingerie, accessories like bangles or hoops, dresses, high heels, etc, or G) helper's choice, within reason, and must be inexpensive.

Edit to you skill level.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote