Thread: Fiction: Zoey gets a job
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
Ayrton567

Default pt 3

For my job I chose Disney World because I thought it would be the best job on Earth. My Dad went to get me a job and came back 2 hours later. He told me I was really lucky because there was only one job. It was a job that nobody wanted in the world would choose. I was to be a "zookeeper". my duties really were to wash the animals, shovel their poop up and then afterwards clean all the mens toilets in Animal Kingdom. My mom came home later with my maids uniform. She also found out my biggest secret ever. Last summer I went to my boyfriend Chad's house and we had sex. My mom called me a slut and showed me the uniform. I was a sexy french maid costume with a large pinafore, fishnet stockings, a red wig, the largest high heels ever and finally size f breast forms. The worst part about the costume was that it was pvc and it had an itchy lining and it was lockable. My Dad told me after a terrible weekend of surprises I would start my job. I was so nervous I was shaking with fear about what was about to happen this weekend. My Mom told me I wasn't getting any money, and the weekend would be very fun. pt 4 tommorow