View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #32
sirparkuk

Send a message via MSN to sirparkuk Send a message via Yahoo to sirparkuk

Thanks for the positive comments! Here is the next installment - as I said in my previous post, feel free to post here or PM me about any likes / dislikes or ideas for this story.

---------------------------------------

There was a part of Andrew who longed just to watch this beautiful girl fingering herself inside her black panties – wanted to watch her bring herself to the edge of orgasm. He focused on Hannah’s face, her eyes still fixed on Emily, her tongue flitting in and out of her mouth as she breathed heavily. But a deeper, and altogether darker instinct stirred strongly in him again, and he brought his hand back again, ready to strike. Andrew caught Emily’s gaze for a moment, and saw in it a mixture of desire, panic and bewilderment, and for a moment he wished that it was Emily who was standing in front of him. But that will come, he assured himself…

Without warning Andrew brought his hand across Hannah’s ass, considerably harder than before, making sure he cupped his own hand a little to avoid stinging his own palm. She let out a shriek of shock and pain, but this time managed to keep her hand in position, although she stopped all movement. Andrew could see the muscles in her thighs and calves tense, as she waited for the immediate stink to subside. The sound of the sudden slap seemed to resonate through his office, and he could see immediately the mark his hand had made on Hannah’s ass. He had aimed just to the left of her panties, and the area now glowed red.

“One,” said Emily, in barely a whisper. Andrew looked at her, surprised that she had spoken without prompt or reminder. She did not meet his eyes, but instead kept her focus on Hannah, and as their eyes met again, Andrew saw Hannah’s fingers begin to move again, begin to move in and out again in the same steady rhythm.

Andrew allowed himself to smile briefly, aware for certain now that both Hannah and Emily were now bound into this ritual. He brought his hand back again, and this time let it land with full force, finding the same spot as before on Hannah’s ass. The effect was instantaneous. Hannah almost jumped onto tiptoes, and as she swore loudly, she brought her hands, in an involuntary movement, to her ass.

Emily and Hannah both spoke at the same time, Emily’s “two” clashing with Hannah’s apology. “I’m sorry… I couldn’t… help it,” she breathed, her muscles still clenched against the sharpness of the pain.

“I’m sure you are,” said Andrew quickly. “And you certainly will be,” he added, a new menace in his tone. “The rules were clear Hannah, and you broke them. So now you can strip completely. And once you have, I want you to give your panties to Miss Edwards. “

Hannah lifted her eyes to him again, and for a moment they seemed to move between defiance and deference, unsure how to deal with the tide of fear and longing that was rising in her. She turned her head to look again at Emily, and spoke simply, “For you Miss.”

Hannah lifted her hand behind her back, and released the clasp at the back of her bra with shaking fingers. She let the straps fall from her shoulders and, whilst still covering her breasts with her hands, let the bra fall to the floor. She raised her eyes again to look at Andrew, and realised, of course, the hopelessness of trying to cover herself. With her eyes lowered again, and with her face reddening further still, she let her hands fall to the waistband of her panties, and slipping her fingers inside, brought them slowly down her thighs, past her knees, until they lay at her feet. She bent down, bending at the knees, picked up the panties and slowly straightened.

Andrew took in the image of her completely naked form. Her breasts were small, but perfect, and he noticed how firm her nipples seemed. He let his eyes travel down her stomach, and lingered at her pussy, shaved neatly into a thin strip, no doubt with Miss Edwards in mind again. Without speaking, she handed the panties to Emily, who took them automatically, meeting Emily’s eyes momentarily.

“Good. Thank you Hannah,” Andrew said, the implied menace in his tone fading again into the background. “Now, you are going to continue where you left off. The last smack will not count - so you have nine to go. Off you go.”

The extent of Hannah’s complete exposure suddenly seemed clear to them all. At least previously, the black material of her panties had hidden her fingers from view, had maintained a hint of privacy. But now, as she slid her hand down again, both Andrew and Emily could see as her index finger began to slid along and inside her pussy lips, could see the involuntary shudder as she found her clitoris, and began gently moving her finger in and out.

Andrew took a step closer to Hannah again, as felt her tense as he did. He spoke softly, loud enough for Emily to hear, but only just.

“Listen carefully Hannah. If your hands stop moving when I spank you, or try to cover yourself up again, Miss. Edwards here is going to put those panties you gave her into your mouth for the rest of this punishment.”

Hannah’s eyes lit with the shock and fear of the suggestion, and as Andrew drew his hand back again, he wondered how strong she would be able to be…
sirparkuk is offline   Reply With Quote