Old 10-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #6
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2
Talking Part 3

Thank you everyone I hope you enjoy.
here is part 3 took a few days, been busy, here it is now

PART 3

As the Girls made themselves comfortable on the chairs around the coffee table Mike was already becoming aroused, he did his best to hide it and fortunately was not seen tucking “it” into the elastic of his boxers and pants.
“Sooooo….. Are we ready?” Said Meghan
Mike Nodded and so did Hannah. Before Mike had a chance to say anything Meghan was already asking Mike truth or dare?
“Dare,” he responded.
A smirk came across both of the girls faces, the two girls heads came together as they whispered Mike's fate.
“Ok, we got it! Your dare is to take off your shirt slowly for us like a stripper, then come over and let us touch your abs.” Said Hannah
“Fine”
As Mike took off his shirt it became apparent he was very aroused, and it was now obvious he had tucked his dick up into his waist band.
The quick thinking Meghan responded when she saw this “You always that big or are you just happy to see us.”
“I’m always that big,” He said as he winked.
The girls laughed and proceeded to feel his abs
“Ok. Umm… Hannah, truth or dare?”
“Dare,” she said.
Mike was so happy to here the word DARE he knew now he could get anything he wanted.
“Ok” he said with a sinister look on his face. “ I want you and Meghan to hook up for 30 seconds.”
The girls looked at each other Hannah’s head moved toward Meghan’s shocked face.
“Don’t worry we’ll get him back,” Hannah said with a tiny smile, before Meghan knew it her lips met Hannah’s and Hannah’s tongue was patrolling her mouth.
As they’re lips came apart both Hannah and Meghan stared at Mike who was nearly drooling.
“Enjoy that? Be Honest, you love me,” Said Hannah.
Mike's face went from a light red from having his shirt off to red enough to blend in with a fire truck. He just ignored her as she knew the answer.
“Ok, Mike Truth or Dare?”
“Dare”
“I told you we’d get payback,” Hannah whispered to Meghan.
“I’ll be right back”
Mike sat anxiously as Both of the girls ran upstairs, he had no idea what was going to happen.
Suddenly the girls came down the stairs with something behind each of their backs.
Meghan threw a Victoria’s green and pink hipster at him with the words “LOVE PINK” right on the ass along with a matching green and pink thong.
“Put them on,” she said.
Mike began to slip them on over his clothes, the girls giggled, then Hannah said “No, we meant PUT them on.”
“Right here,” Said Meghan
Hesitantly johns shorts began to come off, then his socks and finally his boxers he grabbed his manhood the second his boxers exposed it, it was useless, there was no real way for him to hide it. He quickly slipped into the tiny bottoms completely outlining his man parts and leaving a lil’ sticking out. The girls then watched him struggle to snap on the bra, they offered no help as he danced around in his panties.
“DONE, you happy?” He said
“Was that an attitude, Just Make a pose for us then you can put your shorts back on,” Meghan said as she giggled.
The girls instructed him to face the wall with his heels perpendicular to each other with a hand on his hip and another on the back of his head. They told him to stay still, Hannah handed the small digital camera to Meghan who was closer to Mike.
“On 3 turn you head around and look at us like a model.” Said Hannah, holding back hysterical laughter.
“1...2...3!”
John turned around and was met with a flash bulb he didn’t know what it was at first as Meghan went running back upstairs
“WHAT THE FUCK,” John yelled.
Hannah was on the floor rolling in laughter.
John ran upstairs after Meghan she had locked her self in Hannah’s room. Meanwhile down stairs Hannah quickly grabbed Mike’s Clothes and threw them out the door, she then proceeded to close all the blinds downstairs.
While John furiously Knocked on the door to Hannah’s room, Meghan quickly emailed the photos to herself.
She opened the door pushed Mike out of the way and simply said “too late”
“WHAT DID YOU DO,” He said furiously, as he felt his heart sink into his stomach
When she got back downstairs, Meghan simply nodded to Hannah and said “done,” while she smiled.
“Sit down Mikey boy,” Hannah said as she giggled. Mikey boy, this turned Mike on there was something sexy about her calling him that.
“All I did was send that picture to my email account, There's nothing you can do its already at my house.” As she giggled.
Mike couldn’t even spit out words
“Here’s the deal, we wanna have a lil’ fun with you, Your going to be our little toy, rules are simple, your our little secret, no one else will know, don’t do what we tell you and one of our friends gets you as their toy too, once 3 of our friends know that picture and any other picture we take goes on facebook. Deal?”
“ ba, ba ,ba , ba but….” is all He could spit out.
“Is that a yes, GOOD” As Meghan smiled with a naughty look on her face.
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote