Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Jasmine's Slave Story
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
Manuscript

Chapter 3: Call me 'Master'

Jasmine was left alone, still trying to understand what had just happened. She knew that James had caught her while she was masturbating and filmed it, but why would he be so mean as to use it against her like this? Jasmine had been through a lot today and her ass was still in pain from the wedgie she still has in, her panties were practically up her back right now. James said that she couldn't take it out, or James would be mad. She wanted to try and sleep it off, so she went to bed, she wasn't allowed to remove the wedgie so she had to sleep in just her underwear. Two hours had passed and Jasmine couldn't sleep, so she removed the wedgie against James' demands, the consequences would be severe.

Jasmine was woken up a harsh knock at the door, she went down to answer it. James was there, he walked in and sat down, he immediately said to her, "You failed Jasmine". Jasmine remembered that she had taken out the wedgie and forgot to put it back in. James signaled her to come over, he put her over his knee and lowered down her panties, Jasmine already knew what was going to happen. James slapped Jasmine right on her ass cheek, Jasmine let out a slight squeal as a reaction, James proceeded to slap each of her cheeks multiple times. By the end Jasmines ass was bright red, she didn't want to attempt to sit down.

Jasmine had tears in her eyes, and asked James "Why are you doing this to me?" James looked at Jasmine with a smirk and replied "Because you fucked up Jasmine, and people have to pay for their fuck ups". Jasmine had a look of disappointment, not for James, but for herself "But Jame-" James quickly interrupted saying, "Don't call me James". After a slight pause James continued "Call me Master". James said to Jasmine, if you want to talk to me you will address me as Master, and you shall respond to slave.

"You're a lucky slave today, because I have to go to my grandparents for a couple of days". This meant that Jasmine was going to be left alone for a while. "While I'm gone, if you tell anyone about me, I will show everyone the video and make your life a living hell". To prove his point James went over to Jasmine and inserted his finger into her vagina, while he was playing with her pussy James said, "You see what I'm doing, this shows that I have complete dominance over you, you can't do anything". Jasmine was moaning, she was obviously reaching her limits, she let off one final moan and a white liquid ran down James' arm.

James looked angry, he looked down at his arm and whispered harshly to Jasmine, "What the fuck, so you think you're doing?" Jasmine was out of breath, but knew what she had done, James put his fingers into Jasmines mouth and told her to lick them clean, So she did, Jasmine licked up James' arm and cleaned all of her cum off.

James sat down on the couch and removed his jeans and boxers, revealing his penis, James wasn't very gifted in that region, so probably to make himself look better he told Jasmine to come over and suck it, Jasmine refused. James reminded her of the video and his dominance, so she had no choice. She went over to James and got on her knees, and began to suck. James' penis must have only been about 5 inches, that was below average for his age. James had reached his limit and released a small amount of cum into her mouth, Jasmine found it easy to swallow. With that, James left.