View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #105
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next part, please comment and leave feedback, good or constructive, It's all appreciated

'Good little pets, now lets see how good those tongues are. Sarah get to work on my pussy, and Lisa, I want your tongue up my ass. Don't worry, I showered this morning. Not that it matters anyway.' As Rachel stood up, Lisa didn't even hesitate, I wasn't sure if it was that she wanted to get it over quickly or she feared one of Rachel's punishments.

Lisa dived straight into Rach's ass and I saw her tongue start to move rapidly around her ass. I followed suit and quickly worked away at her pussy. It wasn't long before I felt Rachel's juices flow as she orgasmed into my face, almost falling backwards onto Lisa in the process. She sat back down on the sofa as she tried to gain her breath back.

'Well, that was fantastic. After that I think I'll forgive you two for last night.' We both thanked her. 'Especially considering we have a long week ahead of us, so I don't want to have to punish you early. Now I believe now that I've been fully satisfied, lets go shopping. Put these on.' She threw us both a miniskirt and a very tight fitting tops which covered virtually nothing. We quickly through them on, grateful to be given anything at all.

'Oh, and don't forget these.' She threw two collars at us. 'Choose which one you each want.' We looked at the front, both had big metal letters on the black collars. One read BITCH, the other SLUT. I took the one saying bitch, it definitely suited me better. Lisa then put on the slut collar. We certainly didn't look like we were about to go shopping.

We walked outside and got into Rachel's car. 'OK little pets, our first stop is the grocery store. Since I only have enough food for me I need to get some more in.' Sure enough, 15 minutes later we were outside the store. Although it was only a small shop, there was still a steady stream of customers entering. As we got out the car, a few older women shot us dirty disapproving looks. Almost immediately we face went red with shame. I'd done public humiliation before and often got a thrill off the adrenaline rush, but at the same time it was always completely embarrassing.

'Oh look little dogs, the sign says no pets allowed in the store. I guess I'm going to have to leave you outside. Down on all fours little bitches.' Slowly we got down on hands and knees, in the middle of the day, outside a public store. Although what we were doing wasn't illegal, it was devastatingly humiliating. Rach then attached a lead to each collar and tied us to the lamppost, before disappearing into the store. 15 minutes passed with neither of us saying a word, we were both blushing badly and every time we caught each others eyes we smiled, however the torment was endless.

People passed by, some laughed, some teased. One old woman shouted at us saying we were a disgrace to society. However none stopped to talk properly, until one boy, one boy who I knew really well. I could not believe it was him. The boy I used to look after when his parents went away. It was about 3 years ago, He was about 13/14 at the time so didn't need much looking after. I also knew that he had a massive crush on me. 'Hello there Sarah. Fancy seeing you hear, especially in these circumstances.'

'Hi there Jamie. Please don't tell anyone about this. Your parents would never talk to me again and then they'll tell my family. I'm begging you.' His eyes lit up, I could even see a bulge growing in his trousers. I knew Jamie was still a virgin, although he'd had girlfriends, none had been ready. At that moment, with Jamie still staring at me Rachel walked back out.

'Jamie, is that you? I haven't seen you in years.' Rachel came with me a couple of times when I was watching over him. I could see her weighing up the situation in her mind. 'So Jamie boy, what will it take to keep you quiet about this whole situation. Jamie whispered into Rachel's ear.

'Sounds reasonable to me Jamie.'

What did Jamie ask for?
What will happen over the week?
How will initiation conclude?

Keep reading to find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote