Thread: Role Play
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #403
djsnila28

At the bridge PI and Melissa then decide to do it the same we frog did and ending up with the same thing that to Mary-Beth happens to Melissa. Now Pi is in trouble for his Melissa is out of it from getting so much pleasure from. Knowing that he had cum into Melissa decide to had back to Lauren's and leaving kitty tie to the pole

Now now at frog truck David says "I have an idea on how we can get the key out of Nikki. If you are willing to try it." Carrie says " We can try you Idea." He then tell her his idea. then both bend down so that the is between both of their faces. they then both start use there mouth on taffy as the are doing the bodies move forcing David's dick deeper in to Carrie's pussy and with each moment of their bodies he feel that he is about to cum into Carrie again. Just working on the working on taffy David end up cumming inside carrie. They then both stop eating the taffy for they know they have lost they the get up and head back to Lauren's house leaving Nikki tie to frog's truck

PI and Melisa make back to Lauren's house first. Lauren can see that Melissa is in the same state as Mary-Beth. Next Carrie and David have just reach Lauren's house just as Pi is start up the porch toward Lauren. Lauren then figure that they cumed in their partners. Lauren then say to herself " Since they all cum inside the there partners I can do some fun stuff with them." She then says " since yous have cumed inside your partner so the three girl one tie up for a little bit more. since yous lost the game I going to give group two notes and you must do them," she then stuck index card on frog farhead andt then stuck one on Mary-Beth farhead she then put one on Melssia and Pi farhead she then put one on Carrie and David farhead. After she did that she then said "Now go do what is on your notes"
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote