Thread: John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #53
daredaredare

Sorry about the wait, I have alot of school work and my real life job keeping me from posting.

Anyway, here is the next part! Nothing for nothing, I left it at a great cliff hanger. I might write more tonight, if not tonight then tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

Marie put her hands in John's boxers and slowly pulled them down. His thong could now be seen by everyone.

Erica was hysterical. A boy in a thong was always a fantasy of hers. Anna's mouth was wide open. Jamie was more then interested, she was even turned on. Marie acted as if she was disgusted.

Erica laughed and asked John "why are you wearing THAT!?"

John stuttered "um.. well...."

Erica kept egging him on, John started to think she knew about his slavery "well???"

"well... I dunno, I just felt like wearing it today?"

"EWWWWWWWWWWWW" Anna said "that CANT be the reason! Is there something you aren't telling us?"

"well... umm..." John looked at Marie. She was acting as if she knew nothing. He knew she wasn't going to bail him out this fast, if at all. She would enjoy watching him squirm and try to explain this "Well, I dunno. It was just a spur of the moment thing. I never got a chance to take it off. I thought you girls would like it."

"Crossdresser!" Anna shouted

Marie decided to have some fun with it. "hey, isn't that my thong?"

Erica recognized it, they had gym lockers by each other for a few years. "you know what Marie, you are right. that IS your thong, how on earth did John get it?"

"... I ... um... stole... it...." John was blushing. He had never been more humiliated in his life. This was worse then being found out. He was ready to just blurt out that Marie was his master. But then, like magic, Marie saw how much this was affecting him.

"ohh relaxx slave." Marie said. Everyone looked at her in astonishment. What was she talking about?

"you see," she started to explain "John is my little sex slave. He does whatever I say. I made him wear this thong. And since he is my slave and you all know it, he is a slave to every one of you tonight. He'll be our party slave, and god knows we don't want him wearing anything but that cute thong now do we girls?"

Jamie was obviously turned on by now. Anna looked on in sheer excitement. Erica was the only one to answer "why yes, he doesn't deserve to wear anything else."

"slave, do whatever these girls say. If you don't youll get severe punishment."

"yes master"

"now" Marie said "should we continue with the game? I mean, now that everyone knows about John, we can just use him for dares."

Erica was ready "yeah, lets keep going. its great that the only boy has to do whatever we say now. Now the real fun can begin."

John was afraid of what came next.