View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 06:24 AM   #13
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy
Exclamation

no comments. did i do something wrong.

Dan and the others arrived back at the house, jason coached danny to the garage bathroom it was plain and dark with a single bulb.
'jase whats going on?' dan said confused
'well to get those kiddies off our backs for a while i made a deal with ken... ur gonna do a little show for us' jason smiled.
'what kind of show? and for how many people?' dan said rather arroused.
'all the year 6 boys they want you back bad so i said come to my garage hell do ur show... your to do a strip show and then your theres for 15minutes so i can rest for a bit' jason said and yawned.

dan had no choice he agreed. 'good now put this on' jason handed him an umbrella sock 'wear it on your cock i want it to go for a while o and use these' he said handing dan two umbrellas blue and white. 'for show my boy now get out there il be watching'

jason slapped dans but exited and dan stepped out his semi erect penis shrinking immediately as he saw about 40 boys sitting and waiting, they were the 'popular boys' of year 6 and were smiling excitedly ken and his crew sat up the front, while jason locked the doors and turned on the lights, a small stage with a run way was outlined for dan, the bathroom door locked behind him he was exposed...

the crowd silenced and dan began to dance to the claps of the boys he removed his tight shirt having trouble as it was so tight his abs flexed slightly and the crowd yelled and then giggled as an erection began to become more notice-able, he played with the fan throwing them and catching them, jason clapped and laughed enjoying the show.
'take them off take them off' the crowd began to yell.
dan stopped walked slowly down the this runway, the boys actually reaching up his skinny slightly hairless legs arousing him even more and began to drag down his tight shorts, he tried to stop them but they grabbed his hands holding him almost to his knees his pants now reached his knees and the crowd released him as his rock hard dick shot into the air.

the crowd cheered and dan fell back on the floor boys grabbed his arms and legs holding him down, ken got up and the crowd silenced.

'this is the boy who embarrased us in front of the girls making holes in the front of our shorts and the back of our shorts, he humiliated us and made the girls laugh at us. now we laugh at him.

for a moment dan thought they were going to let him free then ken spoke again

now it is our turn to laugh at his expense and to enjoy his hummilation now lets see what dans dick looks like the crowd cheered and Jason marvelled at the strength of kens commanding voice and he smiled an idea had come to his head.

ken leaned down and quickly and smoothly pulled the umbrella sock from his penis still firm, the crowd gasped and smiled then giggled hysterically as the 15minutes began ken leaned down with about 5 other boys feeling his penis and groin dan moaned and sighed, otherboys gathered around feeling his body he was almost surrounded and then amazingly ken spoke release him now you, and you and you two take off ur clothes, i will wear my underwear

and amazingly they did as did ken, the crowd moved back and watched as dan was moved on to a vertical table his hand and feet tied back, still hard.
the boys stroked his penis and his body jason still marvelling at was going on, ken has a way with words, he to stood there smiling and moved close dropping his pants his body was incredibly mature for his age even small pubes could be seen, he was well built and he moved around so the boys could see his semi erect penis 'WOW' the crowd was amazed not only was ken theyre leader but he had shown himself to him and the crowd applauded, as a sign of loyalty.

ken moved his body onto dans, dan was incredibly hard when ken whispered something in his ear 'they love me thats why i can do whatever i want' he grabbed dans penis and moved down slowly as the other boys began to wack there hard ons and some not hard onto his bare body intime ? this is strange dan thought, they were drumming there penises on his body as ken began to jerk dans hard on off he was already close and it was getting closer a moment later he wuldve came but ken stopped.

ken leaned down a licked the tip of dans dick his penis throbbing 'omg im so close' dan yelled
you are my toy you are our toy arent u dan your what? your week your what? your ... dan repeated what he wanted to heer 'im your toy im week im gonna cum'
the moment he said that he came and a flash went dan fell to the ground and the boys changed.

dan was struck he was confused what just happened the boys were leaving all except ken who grabbed his camera and stayed behind, jason applauded and went to dan
'hes amazing, hell join my fun clean up and were that again' jason smiled giving dan a tissue to clean up his cum and his bike clothes.

kens in blue because hes gonna be in a future story and an important role
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote