View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 07:13 AM   #12
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

ok its late again but ill do my best

'thats against the rules im not going outside' dan refused
'o i think you are dan ive got ur photo on that computer and ur mine for ... 11 days but cause im nice ill make it 7' jason replied cruelly. 'no thats not fair i didnt do this to you and ur sooo not nice' jason retaliated,
'haha and you are wake up dan u hurt me i get 2 hurt u back' he told sharply and quite coldly.
' i know and im sorry but you hurt me to and im sorry i got revenge but this isnt fair im obeying your rules can you please just obey mine' dan pleaded harder than before.. in more than one place.
jason stopped dropped his bike went up 2 dan moved his hand down his tight shorts grabbed his balls tightly and whispered in his ear ' ud better cause if u ever betray ME again i will own you' and with that he gave a slight tug on his balls making dan wince.

dan stopped fell to the floor and uttered under his breath 'thank you' although dan could not see it Jason smiled happily with sweetness this time. 'were still going for a bike ride.' it left his face. 'what no! u just said...' dan was cut off 'one bike ride just around the block i promise'
he leaned down to dan still on the floor gently touching his shoulder. 'fine'

dan and jason stood moving on to the bikes. jason turned to todd and nat and nodded, moving quickly Jason moved in front followed by dan and with todd and nat on his rear, dans tyres had purposely been made slightly flat so he could not run.

they moved slowly allowing anyone who was walking to see them almost like a parade they were riding towards the primary school and Dan knew it was 3 10pm children would be flooding out of the school any moment and they would enjoy this he knew it.

dan and jason had once played a prank on the year 5s (now year 6) they had taken the boys pe clothes and made wholes in the front and rear of their shorts revealing it to the girls the boys there had sworn vengance however Jason had said it was Dans plan so they mainly swore it on him

the yr 6's were let out first followed by masses of children about 100metres behind they got to the street and saw them coming the boys smiled as they saw jason, todd and nat separate leaving dan exposed 'rise' jason shouted. dan did so blushing heavily.

the boys began to laugh at dan in his tight bike shorts and skin tight singlet they enjoyed his humiliation but didnt want it to finish . dans hard on began to poke out like a tent girls began to giggle the boys adored it more and 'ken a very fit boy one of the school runners ran up to jason and stated something moments later jason sped up to dan and said they were to go straight back home at high speed. they did so.

but something was sure to happen....

MORE SOON
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote