View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 06:18 AM   #10
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

wow i got a 10/10 from glue yay me and thanks from every one else.

dans dick was pulsing hard he didnt move to pull up his speedos, next todd stood up he moved over todds penis now hard created a little tent (todd had always said how straight he was but after seeing nat he mustve gotten excited) he stood very close to dan who was told not to move, then todd moved his hands slowly down dans body he began to groan he was excited, his hands moved down and around his cock teasing it his tent even tapped it slightly and it throbbed harder than before todd stepped back next was jason.

jason stood smiling very pleased with what was happening a tent was also in his large speedos 'now dan boy is something u love about me, he began to flex and moved closer his tent touch just below dans throbbing penis he wanted to cum so hard 'close ur eyes' he did so.
and felt jason moved closer to him his warm breath moving around his now moving body their hands were all over him nats on his penis todds on his torso and jasons... where were they? a moment later he came and a huge moan let out and dan opened his eyes he was in the bathroom. the outside bathroom he hadnt even realised he had left jason was on the floor laughing why was it so funny he turned 2 see todd and nat making out and the cum all over dans legs.

jason stood barely able 2 stop laughing 'this has gotta be the funnest thing ever come dan boy well leave them for a bit to my room my horny slave' he spanked dans ass and they headed in before todd stopped him 'wait ur not clean ' the shower poured down on him the water was like ice it was winter and it was freezing his penis shriveled so small and a second later he was inside jasons room.

'is the baby coooollld' jason said giggling he was no longer in speedos but had changed quickly 2 boxers and a singlet, 'here dan boy its 2pm time flys doesnt it' jason threw dan skin tight red and black bike pants and a matching running singlet , 'were going for a bike ride...'

sorry there so short im a little preoccupied atm ill do more tomorrow PM me with any ideas also thanks bye
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote