Thread: John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #30
daredaredare

Part Nine

Here we go, another part.

---------------------------------

John awoke feeling metal against his wrists. He didn't get it at first. He opened his eyes and was in a strange room. Slowly it came back to him. How he met a girl at lunch, and how she took him in as he slave. And how he'll be her slave for god knows how long.

As John was remembering all that occurred, Marie walked in wearing her school uniform.

"get dressed slut! and today you are gonna be wearing my grey panties from yesterday. Hope they are comfortable for you."

Marie unlocked Johns handcuffs and gave him some time to get ready. Before they walked out the door, Marie stuck her hand down the back of john's pants to check for the panties "good, keep these on all day, I'll be checking. Go home after school but wait by your phone for me."

John drove Marie to school and they went through the day. It was an average day at school. Average, but John's mind was elsewhere. Dirty thoughts were racing everywhere, since the panties he wore under his boxers constantly reminded him of the fact that he was now a slave. His dick belonged to a girl he barely knew. He kept getting boners in class and tried to hide them all.

When he got out of school, he drove home, with the dirty thoughts still racing. All he wanted to do was masturbate and relieve himself.

So once he got inside he ran up to his room and got started instantly. He thought of Marie's naked body, and the way her mouth felt around his dick. He thought of all the things she did and all the things that were to come. He came almost instantly.

After he cleaned up, he lived his regular life for a few hours, with thoughts of marie still in the back of his head. Six o clock came. He started to wonder when Marie was gonna contact him about the party.

Then, his phone began to vibrate. He looked at it, and it was Marie.