Thread: John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #26
daredaredare

Sorry for the wait, here is the next part!

Suggestions and feedback are always welcomed
-------------------------------------------

John remained naked and made up a dinner for his master. he did nothing special, just some mac and cheese and some chicken.

"Now slut, get under my table." Marie ordered as John laid the plate of fresh food out in front of her.

John obeyed. Marie pulled down her panties and left them on the floor next to John.

"start licking bitch"

John spoke not a word, and he searched around for her clit with his tongue. He found it almost instantly. He was amazed at how wet this girl was already. He started off by licking the clit slowly, and gradually sped it up. Soon he changed it up and sucked lightly and kissed it. His tongue and mouth were starting to tire out, so without thinking he tried to use his finger on her to give himself a break.

"DON'T STOP WITH YOUR MOUTH! I was just about to orgasm you little bitch, why would you deprive me of that? Get out from under the table!"

John knew he made a mistake. He got out and looked his master in the eye "I'm sorry master"

"Sorry isn't good enough. Stay right here bitch, I'm getting your handcuffs. you are gonna keep them on for the rest of the night."

Marie ran up the stairs and came back down, with a pair of handcuffs in her hands. She Johns hands behind his back. "Now slut, lets go watch some tv. You keep eating me out though, I want that orgasm."

Marie sat down on a couch in front of a tv, and spread her legs wide open, she motioned for john to come. John obeyed and kneeled down in front of her. Marie put her hand on the back of his head and forced it into her crotch. She kept her hand there to make sure John didn't try to stop. Slowly she built back up to the orgasm. John started to realize this and worked harder and harder to make her moan louder. Soon she was screaming. "oh my god, YES fucking YES! My little bitch knows how to use his tongue! oh my god oh my god oh my god I'm cumming!"

And with that she orgasmed. John continued to work through the orgasm, and even after that. Occasionally she gave him rests, but he spent most of the night in her pussy. She orgasmed three times that night, leaving John extremely sexually frustrated.

Around midnight Marie looked at the clock. "damn slut, time passes fast when you are eating me out. Its almost time for bed. I'm not going to let you shower, so you smell like pussy all day and people know what a bitch you are tomorrow. However, let me jump in it real fast. Lay down in my bed for tonight, I want someone to sleep with. I'll be there to join you soon."

John obeyed and went into his masters room. He layed down and awaited her return.

When she returned, she was wearing just a towel. She took it off, laughed, and said "i hope you dont mind if I sleep naked tonight, I'm in one of those type of moods"

She layed down next to him and facing him. She kissed him slowly, and then said "goodnight slut, tomorrow we got a party to go to."

John was not sure what type of "party" she was talking about.

Last edited by daredaredare; 09-24-2008 at 03:19 PM.
daredaredare is offline   Reply With Quote