Thread: Fiction: Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:23 AM   #35
slutfarm

Chapter 15

As the first 3 girls approached my car one of them noticed that I was naked. They all gathered around my car window and started talking to me and asked why I was naked. I explained the story of what happened and they all said they were getting very turned on by my story. They were a college soccer team on the way back to school from a game. The coach (a fine looking woman in her 40s) came over and said the whole bus was talking about me so I guess one of the girls was texting back to here teammates that were still on the bus. The coach tossed a skimpy cheerleader lingerie costume in my lap and said, "you can't go into this restaurant naked so put this on and come in and eat with us then you can come to the bus and spend some time with the girls before we have to leave." About the time I got the costume on our food was brought to my car so we took it inside to eat with the soccer team.

After eating our burgers we headed out to their bus. As soon as we got on the bus, one of them clipped a pair of handcuffs on me and cuffed me to the polls at the front of the bus. I could go nowhere, but was standing their with a hand cuffed to each pole and facing the back of the bus. They told me since I was the cheerleader I had to stand there and cheer for them while they all fucked my 3 friends in a group sex orgy. There were 17 girls (not counting the coach). The coach didn't fuck the guys, but she stood at the door of the bus to make sure nobody came on to the bus. Watching these 17 girls and the 3 guys fuck each other all at the same time was amazing and made me so horny I couldn't even speak, much less cheer. After about an hour of this one of the girls turned to me and said, "bitch you are being a bad cheerleader so you are going to have to be punished. Two of the other girls came up and tore off the costume they had given me to wear and one of them grabbed my hard throbbing cock and stroked it a few times. Before I could cum she stopped and yelled, "No cumming bitch -- you have been naughty!" All of the girls lined up and started spanking me with their hands, two and three girls at a time. When they finally stopped my ass was burning so I am quite sure it was solid red. Then one of the girls got her dildo out of her bag and they gathered around me and took turns sucking my nipples, fucking my ass with the dildo, and stroking my throbbing hard cock. Every time I would get close to cumming they would stop. I don't know how many times they edged me, but my balls felt like they were about to explode and my cock was getting raw from all of the rubbing and stroking. Finally they took me to the point of making me cum, but as soon as it was evident I was going to cum they all stopped touching me and ruined my orgasm. I spewed my load of cum all of the floor and on one of the seats. The coach took the cuffs off of the poles and cuffed my hands behind my back and told me to get down and lick up all of my cum off of the floor and the seat. After a total of about 2 hours they uncuffed me and thanked me for giving them a really good time. The girls kept the other 3 guys clothes and sent us all on our way naked and without a stitch of clothing in the car.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote