Thread: Fiction: Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #31
slutfarm

Chapter 12

Me and the other three guys get in my car to head home. They are thoroughly enjoying laughing at me being the only one naked and having to drive on top of that. As soon as I crank up the car I notice that the gas light is on and the fuel gauge is sitting on empty. I won't have enough gas to get very far out of town and I am not sure where the first off-the-beaten-path gas station will be. It is broad daylight so it is not like I can just stop anywhere. I begin driving on the way home, carefully watching for a gas station that might be safe for me to stop and get gas. I finally spot an old truck stop where the gas is about 25 cents per gallon more than the others and it is a little ways off the road so I figured I could dart in, get my gas real quick and hopefully get out before somebody else comes by. Luckily, they have a set of pumps at a distance off to the side and even further out of the way so I drive over there, get out of the car and stick my credit card into the pump, but it won't take my card. After 3 tries, a lady comes over the speaker and says, "I am sorry, but these pumps are cash only -- you will have to come in and prepay." There is no way I can go in, so I look around and pull my car up to one of the other pumps out front. There still isn't anybody there because their gas is so high so hopefully I can still get my gas and get out. I looked around and after verifying nobody has pulled up I hopped out of my car and stuck my credit card in this pump. I quickly started pumping my gas, but was very nervous because I had to hold my hand on it the whole time to get it to pump. I was hoping I could sit in the car while it pumped and just get back out to remove the nozzle and put the cap back on, but it didn't work out that way. When the pump finished running, the pump had a message that read, "card declined please see cashier". I froze in fear. After a moment of me not going in, the lady came back on the speaker and said, "please come in to pay for your gas". After another moment of me trying to think through what to do and the guys laughing at me the whole time, the lady comes on again and says, "I am watching you on the security camera so I already know you are naked so just come on in so you can pay for your gas." When I walk in I see the fattest, ugliest women in her 20s that I have ever seen. I gave her my credit card and she said, "I also need to see your driver license." I had to go back out to the car to get the driver license. Once she had both driver license and credit card she said, "I have your license and credit card and a recording of you on the security cameras." If you would like me to delete the recordings and not call the cops you will give me the fuck of my life. I agree and I start pounding the hell out of her. Right as she is letting out a huge scream, a trucker guy walks in the door. The trucker looks at me and says, "if you want me to keep this quiet you will give me a blow job and swallow my cum." I give the guy a blow job then the cashier gives me back my credit card and driver license. I have to trust that she has deleted the video because I have no way to verify. Finally, I am able to get back in the car and head home with a full tank of gas. It was beginning to feel like anything that could go wrong would go wrong on this trip home......
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote