View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 07:09 AM   #3
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

its only 8 15 dan and we still have a whole day to go'
he uncuffed dan who moved into the middle of the couch his erection now only semi erect. 'dw dman im not gonna hurt u now put this on..' he through a small blue apron at him immediately dan put it on '..im thirsty get me a drink of water and lemon' dan went into the kitchen that was straight across from the lounge.
Jason sat on the couch turned on the tv and watched dan as he got a glass and was about to poor some water from the tap 'o one more thing i want water from the outside its colder o and also the lemons are on the lemon tree down the back of the garden thanks' he smiled and dan simply replied.
'yes commander' and stepped outside walking down the pale stairs down to the tap filling it with cold water then walking down the garden to the lemon tree and turning to see jason staring happily, which oddly made dan smile he reached up grabbing a lemon and walked back up, walking through the doors, cutting the lemon into a wedge he placed it in the glass and gave it to jason.
'good slave now bend over ur my foot rest and take off that apron'
dan did so and they spoke for an hour about many things. it was a happy moment for the two.

'dan lets head back to my room' they did so and jason handed dan his underwear. 'u still havnt come and im bored i want u to have sex with these pillows..' laying down three pillows on his bed '..you are to cum but u are to say my name while u hump it and just before u come u r to stop got that'
'yes commander' and he got onto the bed the moment he did jason handcuffed his feet to the bed and his hands to one another.
'lol i love this get humping'
jason was still shirtless and while dan humped he stared and occasionally jason flashed moving his pants down ever so slightly giving a glimpse of his surfer physique, it was only 5 mins and dan was almost cumming just before he did jason moved the pillows away and rolled him over. a patch of wet appearing in his underwear a huge moan let out also.
'whoopee there u go'
moments later the doorbell wrang...
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote