View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 04:28 AM   #1
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy
Thumbs up Dans wish come true

just thought id write a story about one of my fantasies.

Daniel was ur average teenager he was 16 tall and skinny with blue eyes and brown hair, many people thought he was gay because of his voice and his slightly bitchy behaviour. Jason on the other hand was small and skinny who was hated by the whole year because of the lies he spread about himself daniel and jason used to be great friends but when jason spread a rumour about Daniel, he wanted revenge and got a photo of Jason naked but didnt spread it how ever jason found out and their friendship ended, but daniel always wanted to be friends with jason again.

for Daniel always secretly had a bi crush on jason as he liked his body after seeing the photo of him he had felt his dick harden for the first time over a guy and since then had fantisised about him but jason had trust issues and although daniel tried for 2 years nothing happened and so to make his fantasys become true he sent and email saying hed be his slave, this is what they said:

Dan:
im sorry once again but i have a solution.

Jason:
im listening...

Dan:
ill be ur slave ill do anything u say but its gotta be outside of school and ill do anything u ask ill make u lunch in my underwear ill be ur footrest ill give u a back rub ill call u my master ill do ur chores ill do anything just as long as u keep it secret.

Jason:
hmmm... tell me more

dan:
i dont understand

Jason:
what is it basicly ur not explaining urself but im interested

dan:
o ok wel il b ur slave so ill go 2 ur house or u come to mine when no1s home and u tell me ur rules and ill tell u mine and ill do anything u say just as long as its not dangerous and stuff

Jason:
...how far will u go

Dan:
as far as u want me to go

Jason:
and its not a joke .. ! swear to me

dan:
i swear u can even take a pic of me doing it but u can only have it for 10days like i had urs and u cant show anyone promise?

Jason:
deal i promise. ook well im home alone tomoz from 7-6 so u come to mine at about 7 30 ok?

Dan:
yes ok is there anything u want me to bring?

Jason:
u live close by we can talk about that tomorrow.

*jason has left the convo*

Dan became so thrilled he was excited by what would happen but also nervous over what Jason would do.. there were other reasons why jason and dan had stopped being friends like that although jason could trust daniel. daniel couldnt trust jason...

7 30 the next morning. Dan walked inside Jasons small house and walked into the lounge room which had 2 large windows on each side and led to the kitchen it had wooden floors and pricey leather couches. Jason stared at him
'ok dan ready'
hell ye he replyed.
'great' a naughty smile creeped across jasons face. 'here are my rules' Jason handed dan a page of rules....
1. you must not tell anyone anything that happens with me.
2. you must call me commander
3. you will come to me when ever i the bell
4. you will be my slave for the next 11 days
5. you will are my slave only and will perform tasks for me only no one else.
6. i will tell u more later.
Daniel sighed and handed back the rules to which Jason had finished reading his they both agreed.

'ok dan time for ur photoshoot just one pic i promise' jason said smiling with the camera.
'ok to your room then?' dan replyed
'umm no right here...shirt off' dan looked shocked there were 2 large windows one that could be seen from the golf course not very far away and one from the street but was covered by a slight tree.
'ill remind u ur my slave...tick tock'
'ok fine commander' dan replyed and lifted his shirt off and threw it to jason. 'pants and shoes off..' jason stated waving dans shirt.
dan took off his shoes and socks and slid them over to jason who knocked them behind him with dans shirt next dan undid the belt and slid his pants down a small buldge was growing to which jason acknowledge and smiled 'do i turn u on dan??' 'yess' jason giggled and grabbed dans clothes and placed them in a box and turned quickly.

'dan im waiting underwear off dont worry u can cover ur manhood...for now' he smiled the way jason did, like a child. dan smiled and new it was only fair so he slipped off his blue boxer briefs and held them out to jason while covering an fully erect penis with one hand, jason snatched the boxers and looked inside 'one stain lol' and placed the jocks into the box and threw it on the floor.

'ok dan smile' and the camera flashed. 'cum on over dan check it out who knew ud be so photogenic haha' the picture clearly showed dans face and his naked slender body. '
'ok down to my room u first dan haha im lovin this already and its not even 8 yet'

it was gonna be along day the first of the holidays...

"part 2 comming later tonight" with much more interesting results.
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote