View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 07:03 PM   #11
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdressslave View Post
I'm sorry, but did you read any of the quotes I used in the first post of this topic? Sure, a set number of replies has not been demanded, but one of the quotes from mustangman58 clearly shows that people are doing this exact thing!

Smile Guy, I agree with you. The purpose of my post here was to bring attention to the community of what is happening to this section, and to make sure the section doesn't steer off course, from what it was originally designed and intended to be.

I totally support comments and feedback for stories, and think every story deserves some feedback. But I don't think the authors should be requiring, or asking (or at least asking the way they are asking) for comments.
o yah, btw, its a sad reliaztion. This is what the forum has come to. Story writers want to have people comment but people don't. For them to recive there comments, they need to ask for it.
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!