View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #25
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 7: The week ahead.

Riley began, barely being able to stand on his hands high enough to suck my cock but when he got there He kept having to bite me to not fall over backward. I thought I would be getting pleasured but instead I was getting bitten with his butt and balls just bellow my face. George laughed through the whole event as my erection grew with Riley's sucking. I didn't know if George would stop us becore my climax, only time would tell.

Suddenly I felt warm water spraying wildly over me. George was kneeling on the top bunk above me, his dick sticking out of his jeans as he peed all over the both of us. Now I knew how Ben had felt. The warm sensation was boss gross but oddly good. I could feel Riley begin to suck harder, trying to end the bad situation he was in as I could only imagine how much blood was rushing to his head. Then I felt myself start throbbing faster and stronger, I knew it was coming.

Then I felt the first spray of relief from my cock. The second it left my penis and went into Riley's mouth he fell back onto the floor. I continued to ejaculate all over him as he laid there recovering from the rush to his head.
George was beside me again, looking down on us both. He seemed fairly pleased.

"Nice job," he said, satisfied.

"Well we better go and get to bed now." I stated, trying to move a little.

"Not so fast," George said. "You thought one task and you'd be done? No way! I'll untie you though. How about that?"

George quickly pulled the tape from my arms and I was free. For a moment I thought about running but that wouldn't do any good. George would just hunt me down again and besides he had all my stuff. I waited for his next command.

"Next, both of you can follow me to the bathroom." George said, grabbing both of our bags and leaving the room. We both followed quickly back to the place where this whole thing started. I covered my withering cock from the cold breeze, afraid someone might be watching again like before. But once we were inside we were safe, he set down our bags on a bench near the showers, looking at us. "Ok, now you two have to shave eachother bare from the neck down."

He threw us a pack with everything we needed and pointed into a shower where we'd be doing the task. I was dissapointed, my hair was just back to normal levels from my last shaving. But we both got to work with rubbing the cream over eachother's bodies and then carefully shaving eachother starting with the pubes. We were silent for the task as George watched us like a hawk.

This was the first time i'd ever seen Riley's penis so close. It was about the same size as mine but it was still weird to be holding your friend's cock while shaving their body. We worked together to shave eachother completely. It took a long time for us both to finish but we were bare when it was all over, quickly rinsing off in the shower. George gave the final inspection and then nodded once, quickly he turned his back to us again and picked up both of our bags as he rummaged through them.

"I think that's good for tonight, but don't worry. You'll be doing more for me this week." He said, not bothering to look up at us.

"Come on, this is enough George!" I pleaded.

"No, now listen good." When he gave the command we were both silent. "Everyday i'll be playing a fun game with you. The winner of that game gets to pick the game for the next day or say no game at all. Of course, you wont just be playing games; you'll also have tasks for the day too."

The rules were simple enough for me and the way George said it it sounded fun! A chance at freedom but also perhaps a way to get back at George if he was playing too.

"Now, about the tasks," He said, pulling articles of clothing from our bags. "Here are some rules. Kyle, you can no longer wear any underwear except the boxers you tried to steal from me. Riley, you'll be wearing Kyle's briefs all week now. Every night i'll be deciding your outfits for the next day. Neither of you can wear belts and you btoh have to sag your pants. Understood?"

"Yes." We both said immediatley, then I got to thinking a little more.

"How about the same can apply for you?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"We get to pick your outfit every night too George." I said

"Sure I guess. Lets decide back to my cabin." Once again Riley and I walked to the cabin butt naked, covering our dignity. We were safe inside and immediatley began to rifle through George's duffle bag of clothes to see what we could make him wear. Then we decided as George showed us our outfits.

For George it was a jockstrap he had brought, a football jersey and some tight sweatpants from my bag. We also told him he had to tuck in the jersey and show off the beldge of his jockstrap through his pants. For me it was just a simple t-shirt with George's boxers and his very large sweatpants. I feared if I got an erection it would be very public. Riley was wearing a pair of green briefs, some basketball shorts and a hoodie.

Once everything was decided for the next day Riley and I decided to sleep in George's cabin after he promised he wouldn't do anything to us in the night. I didn't want to face Ben and Tyler yet who refused to do anything to stop George. However, it was actually looking to be like a good trip for dares and fun. All that was missing was Mickayla joining me in all the daring fun.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote