View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:06 AM   #24
Awesomehunter

Default Some more wedgie types.

I have decided to post another 50 wedgies. After these, I may post a few every once and a while, but their is no guarantee.

(READ THIS!!!!!!) Any wedgie that has a star(*) next to its name is a wedgie idea that I have had, but have never tested because I either do not have the resources to do it, or I thought it was too dangerous. I do not know if it will work, but if anyone is willing to try it, please let me know if it works! And always, please be careful, wedgies are meant to inflict pain, but that doesn't mean they have to cause serious injuries! If one is believed to be to dangerous in real life, then it can be used in a story, because, after all, nothing is to dangerous for fiction! Remember all marked wedgies are strictly try at your own risk. This mark does not necessarily mean that the wedgie is dangerous, nor does it mean that I made it up myself.
(THIS TOO!!!!) If a wedgie has two stars(**) beside it, then it is a wedgie that I found online, but I'm not sure if it will actually work, or if it is actually safe to do if it does work. *Note that if a wedgie is unmarked, then I have either tried it myself, or have found sufficient proof that it is doable.
(LAST ONE!!) If a wedgie is marked by three stars(***) then it is a wedgie that I had heard rumors of it being done, but have not been able to confirm it. These are included for two reasons: one is because they may be good for fictional stories, and two: as filler. It is very difficult to come up with this many wedgies.

101. Accident Wedgie:
This is when someone is made to drink as much liquid as they can, and they are not allowed to use the restroom. They are then given some form of permanent wedgie that can be concealed under clothing to ensure that they cannot go use the restroom. They then must go about their normal life until they cannot hold it anymore and pee in their pants.
102. Army Wedgie:
This is any form of wedgie given when the victim has camo paint on their face and is wearing camouflage clothing.
103. Bag Wedgie:
This is any form of wedgie that is given while the victim's private parts are in a small bag. The back should be just big enough to hold the victim's dick and testicles. This can only be done by males.
104. BF Wedgie:
This is any form of wedgie that is given to the victim by their boyfriend.
105. BJ Wedgie:
This is a two person hanging out wedgie. The victim, if male, is given a wedgie with his dick hanging out, then the other person, who can be either make or female, is made to suck the victim's dick until he cums, and then the second victim must swallow everything. If the first victim is female, then they are given a wedgie with their vagina showing, and the second victim, male or female, is made to eat out the first victim until she orgasms.
106. Black Light Wedgie:
This is any form of wedgie that is performed at night while wearing only white underwear. Before the wedgie, set up a black light that will shine on you throughout the duration of the wedgie, then proceed.
107. Bondage Wedgie:
The victim is given a wedgie, then tied up, gagged, and blindfolded.
108. Bun Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie, and then the underwear is balled up into a bun in the back and tied to the victim's pants so that the wedgie stays in place.
109. Car Wedgie:
This is when the victim has to drive somewhere, preferably a long distance, and their underwear is hoisted up over their headrest the entire drive.
110. Combination Wedgie**:
This is a wedgie in which the victim must be wearing pants with belt loops, like jeans. The victim is given a wedgie, and then the wedgie is locked with a combination lock to the back of their pants, the very back by loop, and the a belt is run through their pants with the buckle in the very back. The victim must call a friend and get them to put in the combination in order to get free.
111. Combo Wedgie:
This is when multiple wedgie types are combined, like, for example, the hanging sash wedgie, which is a combo between the sash and hanging wedgies.
112. Embarrassing Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given the wedgie that is most embarrassing for them, and it is given in the most embarrassing way that is possible.
113. Exercise Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie like the permanent wedgie or the sash wedgie and then goes to the gym to work out for a few hours.
114. Friend Wedgie:
This is a wedgie that is given slowly, so the it feels good to the victim.
115. Garage Door Wedgie**:
The victim's underwear is hung on the garage door, and the. The door is opened.
116a. Gay Wedgie:
This is when two straight males are wedgied together, and then make out with each other and act like they are gay. This may be a private or public dare.
116b. Gay Wedgie:
This is when two gay males, preferably that are trying to hide the fact that they are gay, are wedgied together and make out and act gay, which they are, and this must be a public wedgie.
117. GF Wedgie:
This is a wedgie that is given by the victim's girlfriend.
118. Glowing Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie, and lots of small, bright flashlights that are turned on are placed in their underwear so that it glows. This is a night time wedgie.
119. Groping Wedgie:
This is when the victim is weedgied and restrained, and someone gropes either their breasts or their crotch.
120. Halloween Wedgie:
This is a wedgie given to a victim in a Halloween costume.
121. Hanging Out Wedgie:
This is when the male victim is given a wedgie while their dick is sticking out of their underwear.
122. Hanging Sash Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a sash wedgie and then hung up by the belts.
123. Hidden Wedgie:
This is a wedgie that no one but the victim knows about.
124. Hogtie Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie and then hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded.
125a. Hotdog Wedgie:
This is when the male's dick is placed in a hotdog bun and then all of their favorite condiments are placed on it, and then their "hotdog" is placed in their pants and they are given a wedgie.
125b. Hotdog Wedgie:
This is when a hotdog is placed inside of a female's vagina like a dildo, and then all of the condiments they like on their hotdogs are placed in their underwear and they are given a wedgie.
126a. Lesbian Wedgie:
This is when two straight females are wedgied together, and then make out with each other and act like they are lesbians. This may be a private or public dare.
126b. Lesbian Wedgie:
This is when two lesbian females, preferably that are trying to hide the fact that they are lesbians, are wedgied together and make out and act like lesbians, which they are, and this must be a public wedgie.
127. Online Wedgie:
This is when a picture of the victim in a wedgie is posted on the Internet.
128a. Oral Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie and then forced to give someone oral sex.
128b. Oral Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie and then forced to pretend to give someone oral sex.
129. Picture Wedgie: This is when the victim is given a wedgie and then a picture is taken of them.
130. Pizza Delivery Wedgie:
This is when the victim orders a pizza and then answers the door wearing a VERY obvious wedgie.
131. Pizza Wedgie:
This is when several pieces of pizza are shoved in the victim's underwear and then they are given a wedgie. Afterwords, they are forced to eat the pizza.
132. Plant Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie while there are plants in their underwear.
133. Poker Wedgie:
This is when a game of poker is played. The winner gets to keep the losers as wedgie slaves for one week.
134. Public Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a very obvious wedgie in a place where they can be seen.
135. Rapid Fire Wedgie**:
This is a Bangkok wedgie where the victim is kicked more than once.
136. Revealed Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a "hidden" wedgie, but has on pants that are too big. They then go somewhere very public and "accidentally" let their pants fall down, which reveals the wedgie.
137. Sexy Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie in nothing but their sexiest clothes/underwear.
138. Skiing Wedgie:
This is a wedgie given to a skiing victim.
139. Stimulating Wedgie**: this is when the victim is given a very tight frontal wedgie and then their crotch is rubbed vigorously so that they are sexual stimulated.
140. Stuffed Wedgie:
This is a wedgie I. Which the victim is in a pile of stuffed animals.
141. Superglue Wedgie**:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie in underwear that has superglue, or regular glue, so that the wedgie is glued in place.
142. Swirly Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie and a swirly at the same time.
143. Tree Wedgie:
The victim is given a wedgie in a tree.
144. TV Wedgie:
The victim is given a wedgie that gets worse every time a predetermined word is said on the TV.
145. Vibrator Wedgie: this is when the victim is given a wedgie while, if female, they have a vibrator running on high stuck in their butt and in their pussy. If male, they have a vibrator running on high in their butt, and as many vibrators as they can fit taped to their dick.
146. Video Game Wedgie:
This is when a group of people are playing a video game. The losers are given wedgies, and the overall winner gets to use the losers as wedgie slaves for a predetermined period of time.
147. Web Cam Wedgie:
This is a wedgie that is given while the victim is on a web cam chat with someone.
148. Whipped Cream Wedgie**:
This is when the victim, if female, has whipped cream sprayed into their butt and pussy until both are full and then given a wedgie. If male, then they have whipped cream sprayed in their ass till it is full, and then sprayed on their dick, and then given a wedgie.
149. Window Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie in front of an open window, this means that the window, storm window, screen, and any and all blinds are open.
150. Worm Wedgie:
This is when the victim is given a wedgie while they have worms and damp soil in their underwear.
Awesomehunter is offline   Reply With Quote