Thread: Fiction: Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #13
slutfarm

Chapter 6 (Video 3)

The next video that Janet had sent me opened with me laying on the bed with cum all over my face and dripping into my mouth. She obviously spared me the details of how I got into this condition, which left it all up to my imagination and I wasn't sure which was worse -- knowing or imagining. Ginger comes over and puts a blindfold on me then tells me to roll over and get up on all fours like a dog and howl and I do. Then Janet enters the video wearing nothing but a strap-on. She lubes it down good and tries to fuck my ass with it, but I scream in pain. She pulls back and takes a ping pong paddle and spanks both ass cheeks until I am hot red then she says, "bitch don't scream again". This time she gets the strap-on dick all the way in my ass and fucks the hell out of it. I had never had anything up my ass before, but it must have felt good because I was moaning with sounds of pleasure. After about fifteen minutes of getting ass-fucked I let out a scream and my body shook all over like I had just had the biggest orgasm ever.

Janet then takes the strap-on off and I start to fuck her wet pussy. I fucked hard and fast and pulled out and came all over her tits. It was way more cum than I had ever had when I masturbated. Janet was pissed that I didn't come in her and she started yelling at me and then suddenly I am tied to the beach chair........
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote