Thread: Fiction: Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
slutfarm

WARNING STORY CONTAINS – some Rated 18 content Read at your own discretion

Chapter 2

The sun went down, so we all headed up to the room to get showers and get something to eat. Staying in the room with me and Jeff were a couple of friends of Jeff's that he had met in college. Scott and Joey had been over to my apartment in college some because Jeff and I are such close friends, so I knew them both, but I was not real close to them so I didn't know them as well as Jeff did. I am comfortable with my body and like to be naked whenever I can, but I don't want to offend others. Jeff had already told me that Scott and Joey were cool with me being naked around them, so when I went in to get a shower, I didn't take any clothes in with me. I would dry off, leave my towel in the bathroom, and walk out to the room and get my clothes out of the suitcase and get dressed so one of the other guys could go ahead to the shower. After my shower, I dried off and exiting so Scott could jump in the shower. He locked the door behind himself and as I turned the corner to the main hotel room, imagine my shock to see Jill, Janet, Ginger, and Scarlet sitting on the bed talking with Jeff and Joey. At this point I had nothing to cover with and no room to duck back into to get out of sight. Joey started laughing, Jeff turned red with embarrassment, and the girls jaws all dropped in amazement. Scarlet couldn't take her eyes off of my penis as it grew hard standing there under the circumstances. I had never gotten hard when naked in front of anybody before, but this was different. After what seemed like an eternity, Jill broke the silence by saying to the other girls, "let's go finish getting dressed ourselves -- we will be back in a hour". At that, the girls left the room and headed to their own hotel room next door.

We had met these girls down at the beach and learned that they were in the room next door to us. Scott and Joey had invited them over to our room to plan what we would do for the evening while we were all getting dressed. Neither of them had thought of the fact that I might come out without clothes on so they didn't think to warn me that girls might be in the room when I came out.....

Last edited by slutfarm; 12-26-2012 at 06:52 PM.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote