Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:00 AM   #13
gigglesticker

I am basically going to sound like I'm repeating what everyone else said above.

We can't really tell you exactly what to do, because we don't exactly know how the relationship between you and your "Master" is.

From my personal experience however, I believe you need to sit him down and have a talk with him. Not only did he not trust you, but wantonly punished you. Now the thing is, he could've double checked, asked for you to write something on a piece of paper or your body, but he just decided to punish you.Physical punishment aside, he hurt you emotionally. Mental punishment is far more harsher and sever, and he dished it out like a pedophile handing candy out his van.

This implies a few things, and here is where I'll get judgmental and may be probably wrong, but still:

1) He isn't exactly aware of how much you care for him and how attached you are, so he thinks nothing of it when he says he is disappointed in you. Little does he know that this hurts you the most, as would any Master who knows their sub. Judgement: He is a shitty Dom.

2) He was trying to guilt trip you on purpose, for reasons unknown. Judgement: Shitty Dom.

3) He may have just slipped up, had a bad day and then just reacted inappropriately. In that case, you need to remind him that this relationship is important to you, and your feelings are riding on it. As a sub or slave, you are still granted some rights, and you should stand up for them. Like someone said earlier "You can be controlled, but you can't be bullied".

And that's the way I see things. You gotta talk to him about it, and see his reaction. Remember that he isn't the only one out there, and that he may not be the best one. People have their faults, granted, but you should stand up for yourself a bit more.
gigglesticker is offline   Reply With Quote