Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:23 AM   #12
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
It is the masters/mistresses prerogative to punish you whenever he/she desires to do so, for whatever reason.
The master/mistress is always right, even when he/she is wrong.
Bullshit, there are relationships that work like that, and that is fine. But to see that as general rule is wrong in so many regards.
If it was not clear and wanted from both sides that a punishment is given for undeserved things (making the punishment pointless after all) this punishment can be very disturbing for a submissive that has as main goal to please as good as she can.
A Master should be aware of the psychological effects these things have on a sub, and be very clear what was wrong and explain it, in detail. Especially with someone new to this.
And masters make failures! We are human ...

To Beautifulsub:
To answer your question fully i would need to know more about how your dynamic works, but i agree with some general ideas others have mentioned.

Talk with your master about it. Tell him that this punishment disturbed you and that you did not understand it.
Maybe he is not aware of the fact that you did not understand it.
Maybe he thinks like Boris and you two need to adjust your dynamic, in the way that you understand that he will punish you for no real reason beside of being a mean, and if that does not work for you that you have to maybe split.
As you are new there is also the option you never talked about exactly how the dynamic works for you, then you should do that. Make clear to him that you accept punishments if you did something wrong but that he has to be clear about what was wrong and that he makes sure you actually did something wrong. That does not mean he cant order you "funishments" but that he needs to be clear to separate these mentally from "you disappointed me".

If he is not ready to talk about it or get angry about it, leave... i know that is hard and i know you don't want that, but M/s is not about abusing a person, it is about fulfilling the needs of all parties involved. A master that is not able or willing to listen to you is not worth the title.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote