Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
MysticalMadness

I'm not an expert by any means, but I'm going to give you the best advice I can as I've personally been in this situation myself. I didn't talk to my Dominant about it, but I was very confused and know where you are coming from.

I agree with others who have said that you could write something on a piece of paper or on yourself and take a picture that way. Another way to do this task, as long as its not a limit or as long as you have the equipment, is to appear briefly on cam. Not more than a few seconds, just so he can see your face.

You didn't do anything wrong at all, so don't think for a minute that you have. (as long as you didnt, in fact, download the image and send him a fake one.) If anything, your Master was in the wrong for punishing you when you did something that he asked. I know it can be very disappointing to see your Master unhappy. And at first, when your Master hasn't seen you much, the level of trust isn't there that comes from a longer-lasting relationship.

Being a new submissive, you probably believe that as long as its not stated in your limits, you HAVE to do whatever your Master asks of you. And while you shouldn't deny doing the tasks he gives you when you're simply in a bad mood, if you have serious doubts or problems with something he has asked, TALK TO HIM! Communication is KEY to any relationship, even more so in a D/s based one. This was the first mistake that I made myself when I first started out. Luckily, I didn't have a "wannabe" Dom or a Dumbinant. But now, if I have serious qualms about ANYTHING (even something as simple as just feeling embarrassed about doing something) I talk to him right away about it, even if we are in mid-session. And he usually reassures me and offers an alternative if I seriously don't want to do something for a legitimate reason.

If he is disappointed with you, then that is something that he needs to work through himself. Just go on doing what you are doing for him. If he can't see the wonderful submissive that he is responsible for "trying hard enough", then you're too good to be his submissive and should search elsewhere.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. Or if you would prefer the point of view from a mod, don't hesitate to PM Star Shadows, Nellybell, Redhead18, or Rachie. They offer you the best advice they can. And the advice they have to give is valuable, as they have been on the site for a long time, and have literally seen it all on here. Good luck to you

~MysticalMadness

*GASP*! Nonsexual Dynamics? Is there such a thing??
What's the Diff? Ageplayers, Littles, Babies
More Info About Littles
MysticalMadness is offline   Reply With Quote