View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #97
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

I received this dare in a PM from mordeth, and her requested I post the report here. Here's his instructions:
You can dress as slutty as you want before and after the dare tho.
You will dress in a skirt and top, no underwear.
You will put marbles in a condom and put that in your pussy and if you have a buttplug put that in to.
Now you will get yourself to a swimmingpool or bathhouse, there you will put on your bikini and go swim 20 laps so the marbles really can get to work on you.
When that is finished you will go to showers and edge once and if there is a sauna you will go in there and do the same if its possible.
Then get dressed and make your way home and once there you will take off your clothes outside your dore and cum 2 times there before going in. (later he gave me permission to cum inside my car instead, and added the following to the dare).
As an addition to the dare i gave you wear stockings and garterbelt and your highest heel you own but only drive in them if you can do that safely.

I did the dare this morning. I dressed in a black flared miniskirt and a green longsleeve t-shirt. I put on white thigh high stockings, my garter belt, and my highest heels (7 inches with 2 inch platform. my feet are extremely sore due to me being forced to wear heels locked on to my feet constantly for the past few days, but i toughed through it for this dare), and put in the condom filled with marbles and my buttplug. I drove to the community rec center, and went into the bathroom outside the indoor pool. I changed into my bikini (an orange halter top with white and light blue flower designs), and jumped into the pool. The water felt awesome, as did the condom filled with marbles in my pussy. I swam 20 laps, the bag of marbles teasing and pleasuring me the entire time. I could've orgasmed at least once if I tried. After I finished the laps I went into the showers. Nobody was around, luckily, so I edged very quickly. There is no sauna, so I got dressed and drove to my girlfriend's house. I parked my car and stripped naked. I laid down in the backseat and masturbated furiously. It took me 15-ish minutes to cum twice. Both orgasmed felt amazing. Feeling daring, I jumped outside my car, locked it, and ran to the front door stark naked. I tried to open it but it was locked. I rang the doorbell frantically, and it took Reagen about a minute to get to the door. I ran in as soon as she unlocked it. We both started laughing and she gave me a kiss on the cheek, calling me a silly slut. I got dressed in different clothes (no heels, gotta give me poor feet a rest), and retrieved my things from my car.
Thank you for the dare, I enjoyed it very much!

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote