View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #71
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Don't have any orgasms on the day you perform these tasks. Feel free to do a lot of pain dares before the hanging vibe task, to make you horny.

task 1:

complete this tease:
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346
Let us know how many times it made you edge, you are NOT allowed to orgasm.

do this task just after:

Preparation during the day:
Prepare yourself for this dare by edging yourself 4 times while wearing the same panties, and make sure to wipe your pussy juice off with the panties.
You are not allowed to cum during the day until you do the the hanging vibe dare.
(Also use some time to prepare the vibrator hanging in a rope, it may take some time, so make sure to have it prepared before the end of the day)

hanging vibe teasing task:

need:
rope
timer
vibrator (that can hang from a rope, or use tape)
buttplug
blindfold
body lotion

naked on the floor (on a blanket or similar )

hang a vibrator from the ceiling (or something above you) in a string/rope.
If you can hang it from above your bed, you can lie in your bed and do this task.
Use tape or tie rope around the vibe so it does not drop.
The vibe should end up hanging around 15 inches/40 cm above where you lie.
( The overall purpose for this dare is for you to lie on your back while pushing your pussy up against the vibe, thus working hard to stimulate yourself - so try to assume the position while preparing for the dare and find the correct height - It's meant to be a challenge)

finally:

get naked
Edge yourself
Rub body lotion all over your naked body, especially ass and tits.
spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek
insert butt-plug
set timer for 30 minutes
put on the blind fold
handcuff yourself with the hands behind your back with a key in reach.
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
(you can tie your self spread eagle style if more applicable)
Now you must lie under the hanging vibe ( on low ) and try to push yourself up against the vibe to orgasm.
You are allowed to orgasm as many times as you can, just remember to count.
Don't stop the stimulation until the timer rings, so if you orgasm easily you better hold of in the beginning to save your strength.

extreme edition: Use the panties from the days edging as a gag and use a rope around your head to secure them.

extreme edition2
use toothpaste on pussy and nipples (or even better icy-hot)

if you don't orgasm, you are not allowed to orgasm that day.

feel free to PM me for adjustments or details
First I completed the flash tease. It made me edge 12 times (that bitch is such a fucking tease!!! I love it though)

Then I put on a pair of panties and edged 4 more times, soaking my panties in the process.
Next I hung the vibrator from a light on my ceiling fan. It ended up a little over a foot and a half over my bed.

Then I got naked and stuffed the panties in my mouth and tied a rope around my head to keep the panties in.
Next I rubbed body lotion all over my body. I made sure to give my tits and ass special attention. By the time I was done my skin was very slick and shiny. Then I spanked my ass 30 times with my hands. It hurt, but not quite as much as usual. I think i'm getting used to pain.
I inserted my buttplug. The body lotion sort of served as a lubericnt, and it popped into my ass quite easily. Then I set the timer on my phone to 30 minutes. I put on my sleepmask, turned on the vib, handuffed my hands behind my back, and lay down on my bed.

I pushed my pussy up against the vibrator, arching my back at a pretty big angle so that my crotch would reach it. I was extremely horny and desperate to cum, driven insane by all the teasing I had endured up to this point. So it did not take muh for me to cum the first time. I screamed, moaned, and thrashed about as I orgasmed. After the orgasm subsided I arched my back once more and pushed my crotch against the vibrator. This time it took me longer to get to the edge, but finally i orgasmed again, moaning through the panties in my mouth as my muscles contracted and juice spurted from my cunt. Soon after my second orgasm the timer went off. I flipped over and rubbed my sleepmask off my head. I found the keys to my handcuffs and managed to unlock them (yay, flexible fingers!). Then I untied the rope around from around my head, took out the panties, and cleaned everything up. There was a sizeable wet spot on my bedsheets.

Thank you for the dare, i loved every frustrating, teasing part of it.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote