View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I'm really enjoying the dares so far. Keep up the good work. Here is my suggestion. I admit this is one I've used before and is based upon dares I've seen others as well. But I think it will fit into what you seek.

Take one of your handcuff keys and freeze it in a a block of ice. You should probably do a test to see how long it take to melt. You are looking for it to take about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Take the other key, and put it on the floor at one end of your apt. It should be something you can reach without too much help.

Now go to the other end of the apt. You are to be naked. Take your vibe, and slide it into your pussy, on medium. Then stuff your ass with your plug. Put on a pair of tight panties to hold them both in.

Take the key frozen in ice, and put it in a bowl on the floor. Then kneel down, so that you are kneeling with your face on the floor. Reach between your legs. Use your cuffs, cuffing your left wrist to your right ankle, and your right wrist to your left ankle. If you only have a single pair of cuffs, then tight your ankles together with about 1 foot of slack, and then tie the cuffs to the rope binding your ankles. Then cuff your wrists.

Now that you are cuffed, you have a choice. Either stay there and wait for the ice to melt, or crawl to the other room to get the other key.

Enjoy, and write us a report when you are done.
This dare took a completely unexpected (but amazing) turn. I'll let you decide if I need to complete it as written, but I think you might be happy with how it turned out.
I wanted to try zootsuits modification, but I'm not talented with rope, so I gave up on it. I froze the keys saturday afternoon (I bought another pair of handcuffs, so theirs two keys for each pair making 4 in total).
After lunch on sunday I stripped naked, except for the heels that are currently locked to my feet. then I put the unfrozen keys on the windowsill of my bedroom, which is in the back of my apartment. Then I knelt in front of the door of my apartment, put the vib in my pussy and the plug in my butt, and cuffed my right hand to my left ankle and my left wrist to my right ankle.
Then I realized I had left the frozen keys in my freezer. I would have to crawl to my bedroom to get the unfrozen keys.
Now, to preface what happened next: On wednesday, I had invited my best friend, Reagen (who came out to me as bisexual a week ago, and I'm the only one that knows), over to marathon watch the first season of Community (she hadnt seen it before!) that afternoon. But I had completely forgotten about this. And we're back in.
About a couple minutes I had gotten maybe halfway across my living room/dining room area when I heard a knock on my door and Reagen's voice saying "Hey Britt, I'm here!"
I froze and stifled a scream of fear. Right as I realized I had left my door unlocked I heard her open the door. She immediately closed the door and ran to my side, saying "Oh my god Britt are you okay?"
Tears in my eyes, I nodded and stammered out a "y-yes.", and I think at that moment she saw the plug in my ass, and she giggled.
"Did you do this to yourself?" she asked, timidly.
I started to cry and nodded my head.
"Why are you crying?"
"I-i'm scared.." I said quietly. I was afraid she would think I was really weird or something.
She giggled at me "Why? I think you look kind of cute." she said. (Reagen's always been one to speak her mind, which is why i was surprised when she came out to me last week. Edit: surprise because I wouldve thought shed be the type to be more open about it.)
I laughed nervously. "Really?"
"Yep."
I decided to abandon the dare and asked her to unlock me. She got the keys and unlocked my cuffs. I started to thank her, then our eyes met. We stared at each other for a few awkward moments. Then we leaned in and kissed nervously. Reagen got her courage up and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Soon we had tore her clothes off her and were going at it. I dont want to go into detail, but I loved it. It was sort of sloppy and awkward a little since she hadnt slept with a girl before (and for all my sluttiness I am not very experienced either), but it was still amazing.
Afterward she asked what I had been doing, and i showed her this site and the dares id been getting. She laughed and nervously offered to help me out. She lives at a small house by herself (her parents own the house, but they retired to mexico and bought her this house as a gift for her getting into college on a full ride), and she said I could come over anytime shes there and shed help me do whatever dares I want help with.

So yeah, i didnt do this dare, but something fucking awesome happened instead. Let me know if you want me to try the dare again or have a punishment for not doing the dare.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 12-17-2012 at 12:56 PM.
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote