View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #4
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklips78 View Post
You will go to a bar with pool tables and purposely lose a bet on a game of pool. You will wear a short skirt, slutty overdone makeup, fake red nails and tall stilleto heels. She must not find/figure out you lost on purpose. If she does pm me for further punishment. You will do anything she wants to bet so long as its not money, but something fun/embarassing.
I went to a bar last night. I did my makeup in an extremely whorish manner, with tons of eye shadow and blush and bright red lips. I wore the platform heels that are currently locked to my ankles, a short black miniskirt, matching black lace panties and bra, and a tight t-shirt, with my long coat. I completely forgot about the nails, I will accept any punishment you give me.

I made my way over to the pool tables. I did a lot of trash talking with a couple girls, and I was able to get them to agree to this bet: I would play one of them. The loser or losers had to buy a beer for the winner or winners, and would have to take off an article of clothing of the winner/winners' choice.
We finally got to play, and quickly my (authentic) ineptness at pool showed. She beat me fairly quickly, and after she sank the 8-ball she laughed at me and said "We want jack daniels, and take off your panties." I started to go to the bathroom, but they laughed at me and told me to take my panties off right then and there. I blushed, reached under my skirt, and pulled my panties down. By that time we had gotten a small audience, which laughed and shouted at me as I stepped out of my underwear. The girls told me to give my panties to a guy, so I picked one at random and handed them to him, before turning around and getting the two girls a bottle of jack daniels each from the bar. I handed them their beer, then left the bar. It was very humiliating, and I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get my panties back, but all in all I had a good time.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote