View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:56 AM   #307
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 18pt.5

He first starts on my shoulders and arms, then moving down to my breast and stomach. I couldn't help it, but the way he was touching my body was really turning me on, and started moaning)
James: Tun around.
Cathryn: Okay.
(James starts washing my back, and around my butt. He then rubs up my hip, and down my legs. He finally takes his hand laying it on top of my vagina, and teases me by rubbing up and down.*
He is now done washing my body. He takes my shower head down, and starts rinsing the soap off my body. He is finally done cleaning me, and puts the shower head back up.
James: You can get out and start drying off, if you would like. Im going to finish washing up.
(I was wanting to stay, and help wash James' body, since he did mine. But I look over at the clock on my bathroom wall, and 6 minutes have already gone by. He was right, I needed to get out, and get dry before Kaiden comes looking for me.)
Cathryn: Okay (I give James a kiss)
( I step out of the shower, grab a towel from my bathroom closet, and start to quickly dry off. Im now dried, and wrap the towel around me. I step out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and walk into my closet. I pick out my light blue short sleeve night gown, with a Sock Monkey on the front, and put on underwear underneath. I'am done changing, go back out into my room, and see James laying down on my bed waiting for me.*
James: Theres my beautiful girl.*
(I jump on the bed next to him, and he gets on top of me, cuddling me. He starts tickling my waist)
Cathryn: (laughing) James, no. Please stop.
James: But I love your laugh, and your smile. (crawling down lower to my waist) I just don't know if I can resist. (lifts my nightgown up) You're sexy panties are blocking my view from the promise land.*
Cathryn: Oh. (I laugh at his reaction) Im sorry. I can fix that. (I take my panties off and toss them on the floor).
James: Mmm.(starts petting the top of my vagina) Thats much better.
(I can tell that I was already wet. James kisses the top of it, and starts rubbing it. )

[Back in Jeremy's room, Kaiden is still sitting in the egg chair reading.]
Kaiden: Wait... 10 minutes for a shower? Shit, I'm so stupid... (gets up and rushes out of Jeremy's room into my room, and sees James licking me) Oh my God!*
(James quickly stops, and sits back up next to me)
Cathryn: Kaiden what are you doing!?
Kaiden: No! The question is, What the fuckin hell are you two doing?! (walks over to me, pulling on my left arm) Get up!
Cathryn: No, let me go!*
James: Kaiden just calm..,
Kaiden: (points at James) You shut the fuck up! (points at me) And you, come with me now!*
Cathryn: But Kaiden...
Kaiden: I said NOW! (he pulls me out of my bed, carries me over his shoulder, and starts walking out of my room)
Cathryn: Wait, Kaiden. Stop, put me down!*
James: (following) Kaiden, please put her down!
Kaiden: Shut up!
(Kaiden carries me into the living room where Jeremy and Zacarie are, and puts me back down on my feet)
Jeremy: Whats going on?
Kaiden: (sees James behind him, grabs his arm, and pulls him next to me) I caught these two having sex again!*
Jeremy: Cathryn... (trying to keep calm) is that true?
Cathryn: No. We weren't having sex.
Kaiden: She's lying!
Cathryn: No I'm not!
James: (blurs out) We were having oral sex, not sex!
Jeremy: (talking to Zacarie) Now do you see why I have to discipline her?
Zacarie: Well that wouldn't have happened if you would have let her stay in here with us.
Jeremy: Okay... (taking deep breaths trying not to yell) What exactly happened? Kaiden, you were suppose to be watching her.
Kaiden: Im sorry. She tricked me!
Cathryn: No, I didn't. (mumbles) You were just too stupid not to notice.
Kaiden: What did you just say!?
Cathryn: Nothing, Im sorry.
Jeremy: Cat you are now grounded for a year!*
Cathryn: What!? A whole year!? But Jeremy, thats not fair!*
Jeremy: You disobeyed me! I think its fair enough, unless you want to add more to it!
Cathryn: But I never disobeyed you! You never said that I couldn't have oral sex with James.
Jeremy: Oh, I see. So you two thought that you could beat around the bush and get away with it. Well you're wrong! James, you're not allowed to see my sister for 5 weeks. And Cathryn, you will be staying with Kaiden until I say you can come back home.
Cathryn: What!? Jeremy no! You can't do that!
Jeremy: Well I just did! *
You're punishment starts now! James, you can go home for now. Get your clothes on and get out!
Cathryn: No! (I wrap my arms around James, hugging him tight) Jeremy, please don't make James leave! Please?
James: Jeremy, I'm really sorry. Im not leaving Cathryn. I love her. Her and I are together everyday. I can't stay away from her for that long
Jeremy: Apology will be accepted after the 3 weeks is up. If you don't get out of my house in 10 seconds, you wont be allowed to see her for a month.*
James: You don't scare me!
Jeremy: (starts counting down) Ten...Nine...
James: Okay, fine Im going. Cathryn, I'm really sorry but I have to go. (lets me go)
Cathryn: No! (holds on to him tighter) Please...
Jeremy: Eight...Seven... Six... Cat, when I get to One, you wont be able to see James for a month. My last warning.
James: Just please give us a minute! Cathryn I love you very much. I'm really sorry, but I have to go for now. I would rather have it be for a week then a month. Okay?
Cathryn: Okay.(I let go of James, now holding his hand.) I love you.
James: (kisses me) I love you too. (kisses me passionately one last time)*
Jeremy: Five,Four....
James: Alright! (stops kissing me, and quickly puts his clothes on, and now at the door) Im going. I love you Cathryn.
Cathryn: I love you too.
Jeremy: Three, two...
(James smiles at me, and leaves before Jeremy gets to one.)
Its now just Jeremy, Kaiden, Zacarie and I. Im really mad at Jeremy for forcing James and I apart. There is a lot going in my mind that I want to say to Jeremy, but keep biting my tongue so I don't get into anymore trouble. I just stare at him angrily.
Jeremy: (sees me stare) What!?*
I keep my mouth shut, trying my best not to yell at him. Jeremy picks up a blind fold, ties it around my eyes and, pushes me down on the couch. I untie the blindfold, throw it at him, and get up trying to walk to my room. Jeremy grabs my arm to stop me.
Jeremy: Where do you think you're going?*
Cathryn: Let me go!... You really don't want to mess with me right now. Im really pissed off at you!
Jeremy: Go to bed! (lets me go) Tonight is the last night you'll be staying here. You're going to Logan's tomorrow, and then staying with Kaiden for awhile. This is what you get for disobeying me. Understood?
Cathryn: Whatever (I start walking off to my room, but Jeremy grabs my arm stopping me again.)
Jeremy: I said, is that understood!?
Cathryn: Yes, sir.
Jeremy: Good. (lets me go) Now you can go.
*I walk off into the hall way, and now I'm back in my room. I slide my night gown back on, turn the lights off, and lay down in my bed. Very frustrated and upset, I try closing my eyes to help calm myself down, and try to forget about everything that has happened today.