View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:48 AM   #306
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 18pt.4

(*Before Jeremy could close the door Zacarie stops him)
Zacarie: Wait Jeremy.
Jeremy: I thought I told you to leave.
Zacarie: Look, can we just talk. Please? Can I please come in?
Jeremy: Fine. Cathryn go wait in my room, and James go wait in Cathryn's room.
James: Yes sir.
*(James leaves, and is now im my room. I stayed and didn't go to Jeremy's room.)
Cathryn: Jeremy can I please stay in here?
Jeremy: No. I told you to go to my room.
Cathryn: But I want to stay in here...
Kaiden: (grabs my arm) Come on Cat, lets go.*
Cathryn: But I want to stay here.
Zacarie: Wait. I would like for her to stay too.
Jeremy: She can't. She's grounded.*
Cathryn: But Jeremy...
Jeremy: Cathryn, listen to me and do what I say! I want you to go to my room, and lay down in my bed. You've had a hard long day. So you need rest. Is that understood?
Cathryn: Yes sir.
Jeremy: Good girl. Now go.
Kaiden can you watch her while I talk to Zacarie?*
Kaiden: Yeah, sure. (grabs my shoulder shoving me in front of him, and pushing me in the hall way) Lets go Cathryn.
Cathryn: Okay. I know. Im going. Geez.
(Kaiden and I are now in Jeremy's room. Kaiden sits down in the egg chair, already burying his face in a magazine. Thinking he wasn't paying any attention to me, I try to start walking out the door...)
Kaiden: Cathryn! Don't even think about it.
Cathryn: But Kaiden, I...
Kaiden: No buts! Lay down, and go to sleep.
Cathryn: But I'm not tired...
Kaiden: Cat! Pleas don't make me have to get up and force you!
Cathryn: Fine. But can I please go take a shower, and change into my bed clothes.
Kaiden: I guess thats fine. I'm giving you 10 minutes.*
Cathryn: Okay. Thanks.
(I left Jeremy's room into the hall way. I really do need to take a shower,although that usually only takes me about 5 minutes. I didn't say anything, so then I could have the rest of the 5 minutes left with James. I'm now in my room, and I see James laying down on his side, on my bed. I crawl up next to him and give him a kiss on his cheek.)
James: (turns around) Baby.. What are you doing here?
Cathryn: Well, I do live here. And this is my room...
James: (chuckles at my comment) I meant, I thought you're suppose to be in Jeremy's room.
Cathryn: I know. But Kaiden said I can come in here to take a shower.*
James: Oh okay.
Cathryn: Would you like to join me?
(I could tell that my question surprised him in a good way. *He made a big smile, and his eyes grew wide)
James: Mmmm... (rolls on top of me, and kisses me deeply) I would love too.
(James gets up out of my bed. He grabs me in his arms lifting me, and holding me like a baby. He carries me into my bathroom, *and puts me down. As I get the water started, he goes back to close the door, and locks it.*
I'm now have the water at the right temperature. In between warm and hot. I sit up,and take my shirt and skirt off. Now only in my bra, and panties.*
I then feel James' arms around my waist, turning me around, and pulling me close to him.*
We start kissing each other passionately. James unhooks my bra and takes it off. I finally take my panties off, and James takes his boxers off.*
He wraps his arms around me, pulling our body close together, and we kiss.*
I could already feel James' cock getting hard up against my leg. He starts to hold my butt, and I could feel the pain from the scratches.)
Cathryn: Ow! James. (pull his hand back up) Don't touch the ass.*
James: Oh. I'm really sorry. I forgot.
Cathryn: Its okay.*
( I start kissing him, and I lay my hand down on top of his cock,and start rubbing it up and down. )
James: (moaning) Cat, wait. (I stop) What about Jeremy?*
Catheyn: So? What about him?
James: Member what happened the first time we had sex? I don't want to put you in deeper trouble then you already have been in.
Cathryn: True. But Jeremy never said that we couldn't have "oral sex".
James: (smiling) True. You're right, he never did say that.
Cathryn: (give him a kiss) I love you James.
James: (kisses back) I love you too Cathryn. (grabs my wrist) So where were we? (places my hand on his cock) Mmmm...
Cathryn: Yes (walk over and step into the shower) But lets start over here.
James: *(smiles) Okay.
(James steps into the shower. I then get down on my knees, and surprise him by sucking him. He places his hands on my head guiding me back and fourth. 10 seconds go by. I can feel James fixing to cum. Right when he starts to shoot out his cum, he pulls my mouth off, and aims it all on my breast. Since I was a bit under the shower head, the cum on my breast washed off down into the drain.
I get back up on my feet. James holds me in his arms, and kisses.)
James: Thank you baby. I love you so much. (kisses me again)
Cathryn: I love you too.*
James: Lets get cleaned up, and then I can take care of you next. (gives me a wink)
Cathryn: (I smile and Give him a kiss) Okay.
(James and I both wash and rinse out our own hair. Before I could grab my body wash, and takes it from me. Instead of using a rag, he squirts some out on his hands, and begins washing my body.