View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #42
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterking888 View Post
Get the largest enema bag and fill it up with water. Then start adding enough hot sauce so that the water looks like it is least a dark Pink. Fill up as much as you can, aim at least 2 L and plug your ass. Dress in your sluttest outfit ever, no panties or bra, one Large vibrator in your pussy on medium vibe, and go out for a walk.

10 minutes into the walk, no matter where you are, remove your plug, and hold it in your mouth. you are not allowed to hide.

After 30 minutes, find a local park or hiking trail, and masturbate until you cum. You may release the enema then and return home.
I am not experienced with enemas, so I was unclear as to what exactly I was supposed to do. I interpreted your instructions as best I could, please punish me if I did something wrong.

I went to a Walgreen's and got a 2 liter enema and some tabasco sauce (i would later regret the choice of tabasco), then returned home. Once home I stripped naked, picked out my outfit, and began.

I filled the enema bag 5/6 of the way with water, then added some drops of tabasco until the water went dark pink-ish. I filled the rest of it with water, then attached the hose/nozzle to the bag and inserted into my ass. As soon as the liquid entered my ass I felt a burning, and I was reduced to tears in minutes. As soon as I had filled me entire ass with water and hot sauce I took out the enema and forced my buttplug in to keep the water in. It hurt like hell. I put on my tightest and tiniest shorts, a black spandex pair that was basically glorified underwear and gave me some ridiculous cameltoe. Then I put on a bikini top that covered the absolute minimim, then put on a pair of platform wedge heels, grabbed my phone, and left my apartment.

I must have been a sight, wearing practically nothing in the cold weather, tears running down my cheeks, my rock-hard nipples standing out against my top. I had to walk slowly, and when the first 10 minutes were up I was not terribly far from my apartment. Luckily the the rest of the neighborhood weren't the moronic slut that I am and stayed inside, so there was nobody around when I had to take out the plug. I reached into the back of my shorts, grabbed the plug, and pulled it out. I had to clench my ass extremely tight to not let the liquid out of my ass, which made me walk even slower. I stuck the buttplug in my mouth. It tasted terrible, the little remnants of houtsauce giving me a low but constant burn on my tongue. After another half an hour I had barely made any progress, but I soldiered on. 50 minutes after I started (and several very creepy stares from drivers later), I found a hiking trail. Relieved, I went on it and found a hiding spot after another 10 minutes. I began rubbing my cunt furiously, and after about 6 minutes I came. My orgasm made me forget to clench my ass, and as I fell to the ground in pleasure water, hotsauce, and god knows what else began shooting out of my ass. It soaked my shorts and ran down my legs. I started crying even harder as the liquid shot from my ass, which by that time had felt like it was on fire. I collapsed in a heap, sobbing and crying. After a few minutes I collected myself and walked home quickly. By the time I got home I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. I spat out the plug as soon as I closed the door, turned up my heater, put on several layers of warm clothing, and made myself some hot coffee. I hate coffee black, but I gulped it down straight anyway as soon it was ready. I think i would've gotten sick If i had been out there much longer.

Thank you for the dare! It was very painful and humiliating. I hope I did it right.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote