Thread: *sigh* again...
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:57 PM   #12
slavegirl1278

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
Next time you clean you should have that vibe taped to your clit, and must do all of your tasks until your master allows you to take it off. He'll watch as you clean to make sure you don't take it off.
We did this and I came 3 times while cleaning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Personally, my preferred punishment for subs who can't keep their hands off themselves is simple and I find generally quite effective.

Insert the largest vibrator, duck tape the strongest vibrator over your clit with fresh batteries in both. Lay there and take it for one full hour with both on high. Oh sure the sub will cum and the first time or two she may even enjoy it, but by the end of the hour she will b begging and pleading and offering to do anything to have that vibrator taken off her clit. Her clit and pelvic muscles will be sore for a day or two afterwords serving as a good reminder of her indiscretion and punishment.

Dravot
He made me do this. I lost count of the number of times I came. At first it was nice, but as time went on, it got more and more sore and hard to cum. He wouldn't take it off until the full hour was up no matter how much I begged him to take it off...I'm still pretty sore..