View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #15
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Well there we go, option B wins. Not many votes for it on the other site I post too. Yet you guys had so many people vote for it that it still won. Funny how the two differ =P

Oh also, as much as school has a lot of options for ENF and accidental exposure, so do the other two. Forest themes can lead to evil tree branches, slips into rivers, skinny dipping gone wrong, and much more. I had a few different ideas for that one. A friend's house also has options. Could be locked out, with clothes trapped in door way. Maybe something spills on Kelsey while eating, and her 'nice' friend insists that she lets her wash it for her. Every option I give I tend to at least have a bit of an idea going forward, so don't vote for what will be easy for me, rather vote for what you want to hear about.

-----------------------

Nearing the end of the school year, most students are hard at work on final projects and studying for upcoming exams. Kelsey is one of them of course.

Kelsey was a mostly quiet girl in school. She did her best to make good grades and tried to make as few enemies as possible. She was a tad shy on top of it all, and rarely wanted to be the center of attention.

It was a rainy day out. Heavy down pour throughout most of the morning, and still continuing into the afternoon.

This is where everything began for Kelsey however. Kelsey was just:

A) Changing after gym. She was the last to finish up and was going to be late for class if she did not hurry. She’d been helping the teacher clean some stuff up, and she’d have to really book it.

B) Spending her lunch break in an empty class room, finishing up a project. Happily humming to herself, lost in her own world as she worked.

C) Arriving late to school. She had an appointment early in the day and missed the first half of classes, but had a note in hand. She quickly is rushing to the front doors.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote