Thread: Role Play
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #399
djsnila28

In Lauren's house after the cuffs are off David in Carrie, Carrie start worring for she doesn't remember ever get birth control pills. David notice her the worried look on her face and say " If you have to go to the hospital cause of me cumming in you have someone contact me on facebook and I will be right there." Carried nods her head to let David know she understood, Lauren really enjoyed making David cum in Carrie and was now wonder who else she could make cum in to one of the young ladies.

Lauren Notice that Jess was already ridding frog's cock and saw that Melissa was being finger by Pi. she even notice that frog was playing with Nikki's Pussy. She then said to herself. "think I will spice thing up a little more. " She then yelled "I want everyone to stop what they are doing and listen to me. " Everyone stop what they were doing and looked at Lauren. Lauren then said " I have a fun game we can play, but first anyone still wearing and outfit take them off now." Jess knew that she how to get of frog's cock and she wasn't very happy about that. Kitty, Nikki, Frog, and Mary-Beth too the outfits off so now they were naked just like everyone else except for Lauren.

Lauren then said "Good now that is done I want everyone to close there eyes right now and do not open them util I tell you too." everyone close there eyes and when they did that Lauren took out some more cuffs that were were behind the couch. she then walk over to Melissa and Pi and cuffed them together Making so that they were face each other she then move to Mary-Beth guide her to Frog she she then Cuff them together where there were face each other. She walk back over to David and Carrie and cuff them just as the way they were before she even put anke cuffs on all of the as well.

She then guide Jess to the front yard and had her stop by a row of trees. she then cuff her to the tree branch she then stuck key to jess cuff into Jess's pussy that had a string had a string on it attach to Part of the string that hang out had taffy on it . She then when back inside and guide Nikki to frog's truck that was still park outside the hospital and cuffed her to the door handle. She then head back to her house where she guide Kitty to bridge that was a block away from the houses and cuff her to a pole put key the kitty to cuffs in her in her Pussy a sting was attach attach to Part of the string that hang out had taffy on it to it. She went back to Nikki and put her key to her cuffs in her pussy as well it also had sting attach to it attach to Part of the string that hang out had taffy on it .

She then return to the house and hid the keys that were for the cuffs that Carrie, David, Pi, Melissa, Frog, and Mary-Beth were wearing she the grab three blue Pills and return to the living room. She then shoved a pill in frog's mouth she even did the same thing to Pi and David. She then said I want you to shallow what is in you mouth and don't even think of split it out or you will pay,"

They then shallow the pills that was in the mouth and she saw the pills effect happen very fast she the pushed Melissa closer to Pi so that his cock was now in her Pussy. She then Pushed Mary-Beth closer to frog so that his cock was in her Pussy. She then Pushed Carrie closer to David so that his cock was in her Pussy. She then said " You can open you eyes now." They did notice that they were cuff together. Lauren said " Before ask me for the keys I don't have then for I hid them in the the house and not tell what room the key are in until you free yous free, Jess, Nikki, and Kitty from their trap use will each have three tries to free each one and you will not move on until you free them. There is one more you rule you will try not to cum in you Partner, but if you do cum in them you will stay cuff together until I feel like take the cuffs off and now to start the game you will fine Jess cuff to a tree out front now go free her." As they pass her she smacked Melissa, Mary-Beth, and Carrie on the ass which made them jump and yelp which also cause Pi,frog,David's cock to be pushed deeper into the the ladies's Pussies

As all when outside Lauren locked the door and turn on the alarm system this way no one could sneak back in to look for the keys, She then follow them to were Jess was stood there and watch to see how they did.

In the mall the guy that was finger Jessica took his finger out and saw how wet she was down there. He then unzipped his pants Push his rock hard cock into her pussy and as he was doing that the guy that was rubbing her breast stop and step behind her he unzipped his pant and Push his rock hard cock up her ass, Jessica let out a loud sceam "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as the to guys were pushing their cock deeper in her As they were getting closer to cumming they took their cocks out and start cumming all over Jessica"s body. After that they trade places with there friends unzipped the pants and started cumming on Jessica too. After that the four guy group left leaving Jessica standing there all cover in cum,

She knew that she had to get of of the mall now Jessica then Push the door open walk outside she runs down the street toward the bridge where she saw Kitty cuff to the pole. She was to tire to do anything so she laid on the bench near Kitty and fell asleep. Kitty hears someone snoring next to her and wonder who it could be. She yells out to the person laying on the bench, but, Jessica doesn't hear her for she is in a very deep sleep.

Last edited by djsnila28; 12-05-2012 at 07:21 AM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote