View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 02:52 AM   #7
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Ok i am sorry for the long delay but I have my own personal reasons why I haven't been writing it. The next installments will be more regular. i hope you enjoy this section and will give me feedback and comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part III

Loren’s henchmen got up and dragged me violently outside. I was kicking and screaming but I could do nothing about it. Loren then came out holding a long black latex suit. ‘Put it on slut’ she said evilly. I had no choice but to. The suit was very tight but left my cock, balls and ass exposed. I was then bundled into a van and driven somewhere into the countryside. When I got out I already knew what I would have to do. And it wasn’t good. Before me was a field of roughly half an acre. It was filled with thistles and stinging nettles up to 1 and a half meters high.

The men pushed me into the field. The plants immediately started injecting there stinging blows to my genitals and ass. Loren said ‘You will have to go over to the other side of the field grab the bucket of water over there then come back. If there is less than three quarters of the water left you will subjected to more punishment in this field, Oh and just to make it interesting you will have two stinging nettles up your ass the whole way and your cock will be covered in icy hot but your balls covered in toothpaste, Have fun’. The balms were applied first which almost immediately started to burn. When the stinging nettles were pushed into place the pain was unimaginable. Not really painful but extremely uncomfortable. I wanted to get this over with so I started to run across the field. I could feel the thistles spiking in to my balls and ass. As I continued my pace however I managed to get to the other side and bring the bucket back. A fair bit spilled out but I still thought there was more than three quarters left. However Loren didn’t think there was enough.

She ripped the suit off and you could immediately see the redness and soreness of my ass and genitals. The men shoved me to the floor and she picked up a long metal studded belt. She started gently whipping my ass which burned in its on right, but when she released an almighty whack I couldn’t stop myself crying. She picked me up and put some clothespins on my cock and balls, 10 in total. She attached them all together with string and held the other end. She then gradually moved her mouth towards my cock. Just as she was about to clamp her mouth around my cock she ripped all the clothespins off and I crumpled to the floor in agony.

I was lifted back up into the van and driven back. I was helped back into my room and I was met with a sight I was not expecting to see…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

xTrYsTaNx