Thread: Fiction: DUDE (a gay teen story)
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #12
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR: HOME
Walking was uncomfortable for Josh. His ass hurt and he swore his butt hole was larger now. The sun reflected off of the white paper that read 5-5 to signal where his home was. He saw the signs at the corners of the road go by. Two... three... On the way to his house, he saw many other guys. Some wore boxers and boots and some were naked except for boots. They all brushed by him as if he didn't exist.
One boy, however, stopped him. He had black hair, a little longer than his own, and freckles dotted his face. His blue eyes shone brilliantly in the sun. He didn't have abs and he was fairly scrawny in the arms. He looked to be around the same age as Josh.
"Hey, are you a newbie too?" the boy asked.
"Yeah," Josh replied.
"Well I'm lost and need to find the way to my house." the boy said.
"What house number do you have?"*
"5-5,"
Josh was shocked, "That's my house too!"
"Really?" the boy asked.
"Yeah! *And by the way, I'm Josh. What's your name?"
"Just call me Sky," the boy said.
"Well, Sky, let's go find our house."

The boys found street number five. Then, they found house number five. Upon entering the shabby house, which was made of trash and mud, he boys were greeted by two other guys. The first boy introduced himself as Elijah. He had dark hair, was quite tan, and had a six pack that Josh couldn't help but notice. The other boy introduced himself as Sean and he had blonde hair, pale skin, and a four pack.
Josh and Sky introduced themselves and they told Elijah and Sean, who were both 16 (Josh and Sky were 15), that this is their assigned house.
"Cool," Elijah said, "I'm a Blacksmith and Sean here is a Hunter. What are your jobs?"
"I'm a Slave," Sky said, obviously embarrassed.
"Me too," Josh said.
Sky and Josh looked at each other for a second, surprised. Elijah and Sean looked at each other and exchanged grins.
"Well, Slaves," Sean asked, "You have to do what we tell you to, right?"
"Y-yeah," Josh stammered.
Elijah yanked his boxers down revealing a tan, soft, 4-inch dick. Sean yanked down his boxers as well to show his soft, paler dick that was about the same size as Elijah's.
"Suck me," Elijah told Josh.
"Sky, you suck me," Sean told Sky.
"Well," Sky asked, "We do what were told, right?"

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-19-2012 at 04:34 PM.
TheAdamBoy is offline   Reply With Quote