Thread: Fiction: DUDE (a gay teen story)
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #8
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE: SLAVERY BEGINS
Josh had never been naked in front of another guy before. Tyler, or the Dick, began stroking his large cock.
"Do it, get naked. I'm ordering you to do so," the Dick said.
Josh slowly slid his boxers down his legs until they were on the ground. Then he stepped out of them. His dick was almost fully erect now at about four inches.
"Look at that cute little pecker. I remember when I was that small," said Tyler, grabbing it. Josh felt a rush of excitement when the Dick's fingers touched his penis.
The Dick's penis began to grow. He pulled Josh closer to him, rubbing Josh's body with his hands and fingering his butt hole now and then. By the time that Josh was released, Tyler's penis was a foot long.
"Now, Josh, suck me," Tyler said.
"What?" Josh said, horrified.
"Get used to it, it's what moat slaves to around here. Now suck me," Tyler commanded.
Josh got down on his knees and grabbed the Dick's huge penis. He then lowered it into his mouth and spat at the first taste.
"Suck it like a Popsicle, you'll get used to the flavor," The Dick said.
Josh stuck the foot long wiener in his mouth and sucked he tip for a minute. The Dick began to moan softly and this turned Josh on. Josh then put another inch or two in his mouth and Tyler and Josh enjoyed it even more.
Tyler was so horny that he took Josh's head and shoved his penis all the way into Josh's mouth, causing him to gag. Josh's nose was buried in Tyler's pubic hairs.
"Oh, fuck yeah, ya little shit. Suck that monster," Tyler said while moaning.
The foot long cock was shoved into and out of Josh's mouth for another few minutes before Tyler moved to the floor.
"Get on all fours," Tyler said and Josh obeyed, "Good little Slave."
Josh knew what was coming next. Tyler stuck the tip of his penis between Josh's butt cheeks and searched for the hole. Once the hole was found, Tyler pumped his massive dick into Josh, making them both scream, moan, and yell "fuck!" over and over again. The dick slid in and out of Josh causing more pain than he had ever felt in his life.
After a good twenty minutes of anal, Tyler had him suck him again, this time cumming and forcing Josh to swallow all of it.
Josh sat back against the sofa. His ass hole hurt like hell and he was sweating everywhere.
"Good slave," Tyler said.
Josh was in too much shock and pain to say anything. He just lost his virginity to a guy with a foot long dick.
"You're free to go," Tyler said as he stood and walked into another room.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-18-2012 at 12:05 AM. Reason: deleting astricts
TheAdamBoy is offline   Reply With Quote