Thread: Fiction: DUDE (a gay teen story)
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO: PLACEMENT
After signing the contract, Noah led Josh into the town. Josh, taking his first glance at his new home from the inside, saw that "complete freedom" was not a lie. Teen boys were everywhere, none of which wore more than boxers and boots of countless colors, doing every imaginable activity. Some were drinking what could only be an alcoholic beverage, others were smoking, and Josh was sure that he even saw two boys making out behind a building. Josh's gayness was about to show through his boxers.
"Now we need to get you into placement," Noah said, "It's the most important part of our society here. It's also one of our only three rules here. Rule number one: Don't hurt or damage shit. This includes people, property, objects, merchandise, homes, pretty much everything. Rule number two: Do your job. This one has the worst punishments is you don't follow the rule,"
"Punishments? What are punishments here?" Josh asked, scared.
"I'll let the king tell you more about that, which leads to the third rule: obey the Dick. We call the king "the Dick" because the king is always the person with the biggest dick. Got it?" Noah explained.
"Got it," Everything seemed pretty straight forward to Josh.
"Here we are. Good luck with placement. And by the way, if you need any help, contact an Officer to find me," Noah said.
"Thanks!" Josh said and entered the building marked "The Dick".
The entrance of the building was dimly lit and carpeted. Josh took his boots off before stepping onto the carpet, for that is what he was used to from the orphanage. After he took his first step inside, a voice called to him from the back of the building.
"Hello there, newbie right?" the voice asked.
Josh stopped walking and responded, "Newbie?"
The boy laughed, "Must be or you would have known the term. Newbie means that you are one of the newest members of the DUDE community."
"Oh, well than yes, I'm a newbie," Josh said.
Suddenly, from the back, a boy who looked about eighteen years old walked toward Josh.
"I'm Tyler, but I'm mostly called "The Dick". I am the king of DUDE," said Tyler, or the Dick. He reached his hand out to shake Josh's.
"I'm Josh," he said, returning the shake.
"Thank you for not wearing your boots in here, most guys make that their first mistake." Tyler said, "Well come on in and we'll get started with your placement."
Josh followed Tyler into a back room that was brightly lit with both a window and a few candles here and there. A plush sofa and a large puffy arm chair, both facing a coffee table, were the only furniture pieces in the room.
In this brighter setting, Josh saw the reason why the king was the guy with the biggest dick. Tyler's dick was huge, at least seven inches, and it wasn't even a boner! Josh began to get a boner and his dick at its hardest was just under five inches. He couldn't imagine what Tyler's was when it was fully hard. Tyler also had light brown hair that came down to the bottom of his ears, which were pierced with ear rings. To top it all off, Tyler had pale six pack abs to match the rest of his skin.
Josh had blonde hair, similar in length. Although he had no abs in sight, his skin has a fading summer tan.
"So," Tyler said, snapping Josh out of his trance-like state, "placement. Have a seat." Josh sat down on the couch while Tyler sat down on the large armchair.
"Josh, there are three things to be placed into. A Job, a Home, and a Recreational Job. You have no say in the matter and all will be chosen at random."
Tyler walked over to a book shelf and took three small boxes off of the top shelf. He then set the boxes on the coffee table.
Opening the first box, Tyler said, "These are for your job. There are eight jobs and I will Inform you of each one before you draw a paper that tells what job you will have," Josh nodded in understanding, "The first job is an Officer. They make sure that every rule that your mentor told you is followed. The second job is a Farmer. They grow food. Job number three is a Builder. They build and fix buildings. Then there are he Craftsman, who make everything we can't find in the wild. Blacksmiths make weapons. Hunters hunt animals for food and furs. Merchants sell merchandise and run the bank and market. The last group, is the Slaves. They have to follow orders and do any job that anyone that is not a slave tells them to do."
Tyler then motioned for Josh to draw from the Job box. Josh held his breath and was about to draw, but instead asked Tyler a question, "Is this the Job I will have for as long as I'm here?"
"Yep. The Job, House, and Rec Job stay the same forever."
Josh took a deep breath and thought for a second, could he wait to draw for the Job?
"Tyler?" he asked.
"I am the Dick to you," the Dick responded.
"Dick? Could I draw for Housing and Rec Job first?" Josh asked.
"Sure. The House drawing will give you the house number and the street that it is on. Houses have up to four guys living in them. The Rec Jobs... you know what, I'll let the Rec Room leader tell you about your Rec Job when you go there. Go ahead and draw for housing," the Dick said.
Josh put his hand into the Housing box, grabbed a piece of paper, and pulled it out.
"It says five dash five," Josh said.
"Fifth Street, House number five," the Dick told him and motioned for Josh to draw from the Rec Job box.
Josh took out a piece of paper and it read "Horse".
"What does "horse" mean?" Josh asked.
"I'll let the Rec Room leader tell you more about that."
Now the Dick handed Josh the Job box. Josh took a deep breath and reached into the bowl. He felt around for the one that felt right to him and suddenly, he knew the piece of paper between his fingers was meant to be his. He took it out and read it. What it said made his heart drop to his feet.
"... Slave," Josh said.
"Really," said the Dick.
"Yeah..." Josh said, a million thoughts racing through his head.
"Then I officially claim you a Slave," the Dick said.
"So... what do I do as a Slave?" Josh asked.
"Remember, anything anyone tells you to do," he replied.
"So should I leave to go to my Home?" Josh asked.
"Not yet. It's time for your first act of your "slavery". Now, get naked," the Dick said.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-16-2012 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Deleting astricts
TheAdamBoy is offline   Reply With Quote