Thread: Fiction: IRT Deadliest Roads
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #10
Sexualobster

Well guys, I have been persuaded by the lovely soccer girl to continue on with this story. As you can see, I haven't posted for a long time so I hope I can establish a new audience once again. Once again, please leave comments if you are enjoying the story, they mean the world to us writers! Now to pick up where I left off.

Note: I have a few questions for my readers so if you are interested in shaping the outcome of this story, head on down to http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...349#post823349. Feel free to ask me any questions you have as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may be hard to believe but an even sharper sensation ran up my spine. I was shivering from the cold, yes, but I was shivering more from being terrified. I stared up at Erika as she walked quickly towards me. I shuffled backwards on my bottom quickly and held up my hands in defense but instead, Erika quickly walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

I sat there for a moment, confused and shivering. I stared at the door, thinking about the insanity of what just happened. I was about to be forced to orally pleasure another female in a shower. She grabbed my hair and forced my mouth open in pain. Ironically I sat there thinking the worst of it was over. I had held my ground and avoided having to pleasure Erika. A wave of relief rushed through my body as I sat there soaking wet.

I crawled towards the door and turned the knob but the door wouldn't open. She had locked the door from the other side! I tried a bit harder and began pulling with the weight of my body, a rush of panic suddenly shot through me once again. As I pulled with my weight, the door gave way suddenly and I tumbled onto my back landing in a similar position I had done the night before, completely exposed to the men in the salt challenge.

The door opened fully and Erika was standing there in a warm looking sweater. This was contrasted against her bottom half which was just her red panties and bare feet.
"Warming up to me finally?" She said with a smile as she looked at my accidental spread legs as a result of the fall.

"Come on." she suddenly commanded in a completely different tone of voice, the smile completely gone from her face. She moved swiftly and grabbed my arm and yanked me from the floor. I came tumbling towards her following her down the hallway. I looked left and right terrified that somebody would see my naked body as I rushed from hallway to hallway. Suddenly, I was yanked hard to my left and I was in the main lobby again.

She continued pulling me towards her desk and roughly pushed the wheeled chair out of the way. She pulled me right behind her desk and then stopped, turned and stared at me. I was looking around in a state of panic and confusion, not being reassured by her growing needle smile. I looked at the desk and saw two pairs of handcuffs on the desk.

"Wh-Wha-?" I managed to mumble before she twisted my arm around, spun herself around me and kicked me on my knees forcing me to drop again. She was so fast and before I knew what was happening, I heard a "Clink!" and saw that my right hand was handcuffed to a rail underneath the right side of her desk. I stared in disbelief at what had just happened. Before I could react, she quickly snatched my left arm and handcuffed me to a rail on the left of the desk. My arms were completely spread apart exposing my chest to the open side of the desk.

Erika turned and went over to some power box on the wall and a rush of panic swept through me once more. I yanked at both rails but they wouldn't budge. I could slide my handcuffs along the rails but there was no way of covering myself up. I was exposed. Fortunately the open side of the desk was facing away from the main doors so anybody walking in wouldn't see me as long as I hid under the desk. As a precaution I ducked my head under the desk and tried to hide. As soon as I did that, I heard a sound of some electronic powering up right behind me, on the closed side of the desk. I turned around and saw some sort of grill all along the back part of the desk, humming with a growing orange glow.

"I'm going to give you one more chance Lisa Kelly..." I heard with a jump, turning around and seeing Erika right in front of me again. I pulled my arms instinctively to try to cover my exposed breasts but remembered that my hands were still handcuffed. Erika rolled the chair back over, quickly took off her panties, and sat down on the edge of the chair. She spread her legs and rolled the chair closer to me. I backed away as her slit came closer and closer to my face. My back touched the grill and I recoiled as I realized it was burning hot.

"Eat me out." She said in a dead serious tone. My anxiety hit a peak and I began searching around for a way out but all I could see was Erika's spread legs right in front of me and my handcuffed arms.
"Do need some motivation?" She began to say in a louder, more angry tone. I began to sweat. In that instant, the grill got hotter and my back started to warm up. It began becoming unbearably hot and I needed to move my body forward. The only way out was to go towards her exposed clit.

"oowwwWW! Stop!!!" I yelled in agony as I tried fruitlessly to break my hands from the cuffs.
"Start licking and i'll turn it down!". I looked in every possible direction looking for salvation but the grill was getting hotter by the second. I had no choice. I lunged at her pussy and stuck my tongue out. I shut my eyes, partly in pain, and began licking her pussy up and down. The grill was still getting hotter and I started licking more furiously with head motions, anything to make the heat stop.

"Ohhh yeah..." Erika began to groan as I made moaning sounds trying to tell Erika that I was doing what she wanted so turn the heat down, but I was too afraid to stop licking. I continued to eat her out as her pussy become more and more wet. The heat started to turn down and I stopped and looked up at her with pity. She looked back down at me and shouted, "Did I say you can stop?!" In that moment the heat shot back up my back and I recoiled in pain and resumed to furiously lick her pussy. She was getting so wet that she began to drip onto my breasts. She noticed this and every time I moved my body so it wouldn't get wet, she would turn the heat up and I would have to move my body back into position.

Erika continued to moan and groan in pleasure and I continued to moan in distress. After a few minutes, my left breast was soaked with Erika's wetness and my tongue was getting tired. As I continued to lick her out, I felt her wheel away and I opened my eyes to see what was happening. Without a word, Erika slowly knelt down, held my left breast in her hand and pushed it up towards me.

I looked at her in confusion and she simply nodded towards my breast with a smile. I realised what she wanted. I slowly and hesitantly bent my neck and took my left nipple in my mouth while maintaining eye contact with Erika to see if this is what she wanted. I had never done this before and had always thought of it being such a slutty act but I didn't have a choice. I began slowly licking my nipple, and began cleaning my breast of Erika's juices. I continued, every so often glancing up at Erika to see if I had to continue. After changing to my right breast for a few minutes, I noticed Erika actively fingering herself. She eventually slid her fingers into my mouth and I recoiled in an act of shock. But I quickly realized my mistake and began to lick her fingers.

After a minute of me sucking on her fingers, she violently pulled them out of my mouth, and I recoiled in surprise. She quickly sat on the chair and rolled it towards me. In that moment, I heard the main doors open.

Last edited by Rachie; 12-18-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote