View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

My Master asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
Do we think DerbySubMale has suffered enough yet?
I have to say I'm feeling very sorry for my stupid and expensive error now that I've seen all the punishments that have been posted to this thread.

Thank you for all of the punishments posted - those I've done and for those that I still have to do.

I have done quite a few so far and my sore bottom, painful nipples, aching wrist, still remind me of how foolish I was. The soapy taste has gone from my mouth and the burning on my cock and ass hole have subsided.

It's quite a confusing task keeping track of where I'm up to, so for those of you who are following this thread (thank you very much), here's an update of the punishments so far and their status: -

* TakeYourClothesOff - 110 swats spanking. Done.

* Punisher37 - Cold shower, corner time. Done.

* TakeYourClothesOff - Mouth soaping, corner time. Done.

* lines_uk_1664 - Toothpaste, corner time. Done.

* jammi_568 - 500 lines - I asked my Master about this one as I thought 500 was harsh but my Master told me that I'd asked for the punishment and must do it. I am leaving this until after I've done the other punishments.

* TakeYourClothesOff - Fond of Writing task. Done.

* Punisher37 - ice cubes, 100 lines. Done.

* rpazlover6 - butt-plug, tooth paste, spanking. This one is pending until I know how many spanks rpazlover6 wants me to do every 10 minutes? I have PM'd rpazlover6.

* Domsub - 100 lines, edging. I plan to do this one tomorrow (Wednesday).

* lines_uk_1664 - toothpaste, wank. Done.

Those punishments all came in before my Master asked me to post that any further punishments are subject to my Master's approval. The following punishments all came in afterwards and are subject to my Master's approval: -

* Punisher37 - feet and hand spanking, pet play. Punisher37 is my Master and I plan to do this one tomorrow (Wednesday).

* queenmistress - crocodile clamps, ball stretch. Awaiting master's permission. Although my Master checks this thread I have emailed him and advised queenmistress by PM.

Thank you for all the punishments so far.

In response to my Master's question, "Do we think DerbySubMale has suffered enough yet?":

If you DO think I've suffered enough now, please post this thread to let my Master know; but

If you think I have NOT suffered enough yet, please post further punishments for my Master's approval.

Thank you.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-13-2012 at 04:28 PM.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote